WandaVision‘s just one of those shows that’s got it ALL from the story to the characters and even down to the costumes.
Since the show has continued to hop through time, we’ve seen varying eras of hair and makeup come to life from each decade. And, if you love the vintage style WandaVision has to offer, Ulta Beauty might have your new favorite cosmetics line!
Popsugar‘s given us a sneak peek at Ulta’s upcoming WandaVision themed makeup collection arriving on March 14th! The nine products reference beauty trends of the past whether its the nude colored lipgloss of the 70’s or the heavy eyeliner of the 90’s. Already sold? Then, you HAVE to see a few of the products for yourself!
The full collection will have a 5-Piece Brush Set…
…Lip Balm Set…
…as well as THREE mini eyeshadow palettes!
The WandaVision collection will range from $10 to $28, depending on the product fans choose! And, we cannot WAIT to see which decade you channel your next look from using Ulta’s new makeup line. As we near the final episode of WandaVision this week, you can stay tuned with All Ears for all the latest Marvel news!
What WandaVision makeup look do you want to try first? Let us know in the comment below!
- A Popular Disney Collection is Now On SALE When You Shop Online!
- A Light Up Disney Backpack?! Now We’ve Seen Everything
- Disney World’s Newest Collection is One You’ll ACTUALLY Reuse!
- Disney’s Having a Sale on Items You’ll Actually Use Again and Again!
- Quite Literally Everything You’d Need for a Baby Yoda Party!
- HURRY! Disney’s Minnie Ears May Be Our Favorite of 2021 So Far!
- Star Wars Fans, We Found Your May 4th Outfit
- Be One with Nature Wearing These New Disney Tees!
- ‘May The 4th Be With You’ in Securing These NEW Disney Collectible Keys!
- Start Your Week Off With FREE Shipping on That Disney Item You’ve Been Eyeing!