From time to time, Disney will send surveys to guests via email to ask about their experience during a recent visit. Recently, we were contacted by Disney following a visit to Disney Springs and was asked a series of questions about our stay!
We’ve received guest surveys from Disney World in the past inquiring about our recent visits, but this one specifically focused on health and safety. Let’s take a quick look at some of the questions we were asked!
Like we mentioned, a major focus from Disney World for months now have been their health and safety measures implemented since the resort began its phased reopening last May. In the survey, we were asked about a number of measurements and if the presence of those measurements made us feel safe. Protocol mentioned included temperature checks, requiring face coverings, plexiglass, and regular cleaning and sanitizing.
The survey also asked us if we at any point during our visit came into contact with “Cast Members wearing yellow shirts.”
These yellow-shirted Cast Members have been around since Disney Springs first reopened in May, on-hand to engage with and answer any guests questions regarding the health and safety measures.
Finally, we were asked a series of questions regarding future visits to Disney World and Disney Springs again, and if any of the measurements in place had an impact on our desires to visit again. For example, one question asked if the required face coverings impacted our desire to visit again.
We’ll let you know if we hear about any additional surveys going out to guests as well as any and all of the latest developments happening in Disney World!
Click here to learn about the recently announced Early Theme Park Entry for Disney World resort guests.
Have you received surveys from Disney World regarding a recent visit? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World News
- This Life-Like Mural at EPCOT’s Festival of the Arts Will Make You Do a Double-Take!
- The Battle of the Magic Kingdom Mountains
- This Magic Kingdom Attraction Had the Longest Wait Time in Disney World!
- What’s the Best First Ride for Kids at Walt Disney World? Here’s What YOU Said!
- PHOTOS: Construction on EPCOT’s New Gelato Stand is Moving Along in Disney World!
- What’s the Difference Between Disney’s Early Theme Park Entry and Extra Magic Hours?
- NEWS: Another Disney Springs Retail Location Will Be Closing Permanently
- PHOTOS: A BIG Addition Just Arrived at the Future M&M’s Store in Disney World!
- The WEIRDEST Disney World Magic Shots of All Time!
- PHOTO: A New Flag is Hoisted Above Pirates of the Caribbean in Disney World!