Now, a huge part of the parks will temporarily closed in order to enforce stricter capacity restrictions soon.
Tokyo Disneyland will be closing over 25 of its restaurants from January 12th through February 7th in both of its parks.
These closures will including spots like the Café Orléans, The Diamond Horseshoe, and Sweetheart Cafe in Tokyo Disneyland and Mamma Biscotti’s Bakery, Bayside Takeout, and Seaside Snacks in Tokyo DisneySea, among others.
This decision comes after the record number of cases in Japan recently as Tokyo and the surrounding Chiba where Tokyo Disney Resort is located could be placed under a state of emergency. However, we will keep you updated on any other changes in the park operations moving forward!
Have you been to Tokyo Disneyland? Let us know in the comments below!
- Could This Mean the Eat to the Beat Concert Series Will Return to EPCOT?
- NEWS: Opening DELAYED for Portillo’s Near Disney World
- Only the BIGGEST Disney Fans Will Know Who is on These New Cast Member Costumes!
- VIDEO! Disney+ Releases Trailer for The Mighty Ducks: Game Changers!
- Disney World Extends Park Hours for This Weekend!
- ALL the Restaurants and Stores That Will Be Open for Event at Disney California Adventure!
- NEWS: The Upcoming ‘Spider-Man’ Sequel Reveals Its Official Title!
- Disney+ Just Announced TONS of Upcoming Release Dates!
- NEWS: Disney Reveals Premiere Date for “Loki”
- We Spotted One of the Fab Five in a New Spot in Disney World Today