Earlier this year, we learned that Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort would be undergoing some major renovations and refurbishments, leaving much of the property closed until the summer of 2021.
Currently, the Villas are still open for Disney Vacation Club Members and their Guests; however, regular guest rooms and some resort amenities remain unavailable at this time.
In addition to the rooms being re-imagined, the entryway and main lobby will also get a fresh new look. Due to the construction, some areas of the resort are currently off-limits to all guests.
Work has been going on around the resort since September, which has since expanded across the resort grounds.
While construction walls are never what we would consider a great “view,” we’re excited to see what the finished product will look like next year!
Be sure to follow along as we continue to check in on the latest construction progress happening at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort!
Click here to check out photos and videos of the new Grand Floridian walkway, giving all of the Monorail resorts foot access to Magic Kingdom!
Would you still stay at the Villas at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort during construction? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World News
- So This is What Happens When Disney Gets Ahold of a 3D Printer…
- Ideas that Would Make Walt Disney World a Fortune
- PHOTOS: Mickey Is SUPER Fancy Today in Disney World…As A Popcorn Bucket!
- Get Ready For Beautiful Weather in Disney World Next Week
- A Popular Holiday Scavenger Hunt Will Be BACK at EPCOT This Year!
- A Fan-Favorite Holiday Overlay is Returning to EPCOT’s Living With The Land!
- NEWS: Food Booths Announced For the 2021 EPCOT Festival of the Holidays!
- NEWS: Celebrity Narrators Announced for EPCOT’s Candlelight Processional!
- There’s a NEW 50th Anniversary Twist on a Classic Magic Kingdom Photo Op
- NEW Castle Stage Show Confirmed for Disney World’s Very Merriest After Hours