With Turkey Day just a couple of days away, you might still be wondering where exactly you’ll enjoy your Thanksgiving feast!
If you happen to be in Animal Kingdom this Thursday, you can stop by one of our favorite Counter Service dining locations in Pandora: The World of Avatar for exclusive Turkey Day goodies!
Satu’li Canteen is known for their tasty entree bowls, and it looks like Thanksgiving Day will be no exception!
Three new items will be on their menu this Thursday only. They include a Beef and Turkey Bowl with your choice of a Base and Sauce for $16.99, a Thanksgiving Dinner Bowl with turkey breast, gravy, stuffing, and a red and sweet potato hash topped with vegetable slaw and cranberry boba pearls all for $15.99, and a Kids’ Thanksgiving Dinner Bowl, with the same fixings as the adult entree for $9.49.
Satu’li Canteen is also celebrating the holiday all weekend long with the return of their Pumpkin Cream Cheese Mousse, which comes with chocolate cookie crumbles, pumpkin sauce, and cranberry-flavored Boba Balls for $5.49.
No matter where you choose to dine this Thursday, we hope you have a delicious and wonderful feast this Thanksgiving!
Click here to check out some of the holiday booths appearing ahead of the Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays!
Will you be in Disney World on Thanksgiving this year? Where will you be having Thanksgiving dinner? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World Dining News
- People Are OBSESSED With Disney’s Most Exclusive Restaurant – And We Totally See Why!
- 6 NEW Reasons to Visit Disney Springs on December 1st!
- NEWS: Disney Announces DELAYED Opening Timeline for NEW Blue Ribbon Corn Dogs Location
- Nobody’s Talking About This New Disney World Restaurant…But They Should Be
- Nearly 30 (!!!) Disney Restaurants Saw MENU UPDATES This Week
- Only Experts Eat at These 4 Disney’s Hollywood Studios Restaurants
- REVIEW: We Tried a FOOT-LONG Mozzarella Stick at Tony’s Town Square in Magic Kingdom😮
- Answer These 10 Questions and We’ll Tell You Which Disney World Snack You’d Like Best
- MASSIVE REVIEW: We Tried EVERY Booth at the 2023 EPCOT Festival of the Holidays!
- TWO Popular Treats Return to Gideon’s Bakehouse at Disney World!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!