Are you ready for Taco Tuesday at Disney Springs??
The 4R Cantina Barbacoa Food Truck was a resident of Disney Springs and had to shutter its windows when the area closed. The quick-service spot was supposed to reopen with Disney Springs and the truck later disappeared altogether. Well, the truck is BACK and reopening for burrito lovers today!
The food truck is operated by Orlando’s award-winning 4 Rivers Smokehouse and offers crazy good dishes like Taco Cones (yum!), burrito bowls, and more! The truck will also feature new items upon reopening!
Here’s everything new coming to the 4R Cantina Barbacoa Food Truck!
· Birria Tacos: Beef Birria on three crispy griddled corn tortillas with melted Oaxaca cheese. Served with rich beef jus and onion-cilantro sauce.
· Birria Quesadilla: Beef Birria with melted Oaxaca cheese on a crispy griddled flour tortilla. Served with rich beef jus and onion-cilantro sauce.
· Mulita: crispy tortilla stack with melted Oaxaca cheese and choice of filling, topped with queso fresco and onion cilantro salsa.
· Roasted Sweet Potato: a new vegetarian option that can be substituted for meat with any dish.
· Cantina Trio: pico de gallo, guacamole, and queso with fresh tortilla chips.
· Margarita Bar: even better than the drink – decadent lime mousse, a graham cracker crust, with white chocolate and flake salt.
Oh yes, you read that right. The delish taco truck is getting a margarita bar dessert! The truck was relocated to the West Side of Disney Springs in Exposition Park. Operation hours are Monday – Wednesday from 5PM-10PM, Thursday – Friday from 3PM to 10PM, and Saturday – Sunday from noon to 10PM. You can also order ahead on the 4R Cantina website!
Disney Dining News
- These Are the 8 Best Eats You’re Going to Want to Try at EPCOT’s Festival of the Holidays!
- NEWS: Disneyland Website Experiences Technical Difficulties After Announcing Carthay Circle Reservations
- PHOTOS! Woody’s Lunch Box Has Finally Reopened in Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- Enjoy Thanksgiving Dinner at Satu’li Canteen in Disney’s Animal Kingdom!
- Top Ten Walt Disney World Dining Spots for Your Honeymoon or Date Night!
- The 8 Best Quick Service Restaurants at Disney Springs
- Win a Trip to Disney World by Purchasing a Happy Meal from McDonald’s!
- Disney, You OK? The WILDEST Snacks We’ve Seen in Disney World
- Tomorrowland Terrace’s Reopening Menu Looks A LOT Like Another Disney World Dining Location!
- NEWS! Disney World Releases the NEW Family-Style Dining Menu for the Crystal Palace!
Are you a fan of tacos at Disney? Or anywhere in the world? Let us know in the comments!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!