Are you ready for Taco Tuesday at Disney Springs??
The 4R Cantina Barbacoa Food Truck was a resident of Disney Springs and had to shutter its windows when the area closed. The quick-service spot was supposed to reopen with Disney Springs and the truck later disappeared altogether. Well, the truck is BACK and reopening for burrito lovers today!
The food truck is operated by Orlando’s award-winning 4 Rivers Smokehouse and offers crazy good dishes like Taco Cones (yum!), burrito bowls, and more! The truck will also feature new items upon reopening!
Here’s everything new coming to the 4R Cantina Barbacoa Food Truck!
· Birria Tacos: Beef Birria on three crispy griddled corn tortillas with melted Oaxaca cheese. Served with rich beef jus and onion-cilantro sauce.
· Birria Quesadilla: Beef Birria with melted Oaxaca cheese on a crispy griddled flour tortilla. Served with rich beef jus and onion-cilantro sauce.
· Mulita: crispy tortilla stack with melted Oaxaca cheese and choice of filling, topped with queso fresco and onion cilantro salsa.
· Roasted Sweet Potato: a new vegetarian option that can be substituted for meat with any dish.
· Cantina Trio: pico de gallo, guacamole, and queso with fresh tortilla chips.
· Margarita Bar: even better than the drink – decadent lime mousse, a graham cracker crust, with white chocolate and flake salt.
Oh yes, you read that right. The delish taco truck is getting a margarita bar dessert! The truck was relocated to the West Side of Disney Springs in Exposition Park. Operation hours are Monday – Wednesday from 5PM-10PM, Thursday – Friday from 3PM to 10PM, and Saturday – Sunday from noon to 10PM. You can also order ahead on the 4R Cantina website!
Disney Dining News
- Don’t Eat in the Parks on Your Next Disney World Vacation
- Another Disney World Dining Location Gets a Reopening Date!
- Reservations Now OPEN for ‘Ohana in Disney World!
- NEWS: Opening Timeline Announced For EPCOT’s Space 220!
- New Menus and MORE Restaurants Opening in Disneyland!
- NEWS: Oga’s Cantina Gets a Reopening Date in Disneyland!
- PHOTOS: ‘Luca’ Happy Meal Toys Are Now at McDonald’s!
- Can You Really Eat at Walt Disney World For Under $30 A Day?
- 9 Restaurants You’ve Never Been to in Disney World
- Reservations Now OPEN For Tusker House Character Dining in Disney World!
Are you a fan of tacos at Disney? Or anywhere in the world? Let us know in the comments!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!