Over the past couple of months, Downtown Disney has hosted special shopping events at the former location of ESPN Zone. These events require advance reservations, and gives shoppers the chance to score some exclusive or limited-edition merchandise with ease!
The next shopping event will take place next week from November 16th through 18th, and reservations are available now!
This newest collection of items, available for purchase to those with reservations, includes special park-exclusive merchandise from Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge! Since the parks are still closed, it’s been a while since we’ve been able to shop on Batuu for some of these items!
And while Downtown Disney has its own Galaxy’s Edge Trading Outpost to sell lightsabers, apparel, and plush, it looks like this exclusive merchandise can only be purchased at this shopping event!
At this event, shoppers can collect patches, pins, plush, t-shirts, and more! We don’t know about you guys, but we have our eyes on that Maz Kanata Aritsan Plush!
These shopping events have also been known to carry “surprise” items that we won’t know about until the events begin next Monday.
We’ll continue to bring you the latest news out of Downtown Disney and Disneyland, as more shops are set to reopen next week on Buena Vista Street!
Have you shopped at one of these reservation-only events in Downtown Disney? Let us know in the comments!
Disneyland Resort News
- Can Out-of-State Visitors Go to Disneyland’s Reopening? Here’s What We Know.
- Special Merchandise is Coming to Disneyland Resort to Celebrate the Reopening!
- Haunted Mansion Cast Members Prepare for Guests to “Hurry Baaack” to Disneyland!
- NEWS: Disneyland Will Introduce Walk-Up Waitlist When the Parks Reopen
- These Rides Won’t Be Reopening With Disneyland Resort. Here’s Why.
- You’ll Have MORE Mobile Order Options When Disneyland Reopens!
- Why This Ride WON’T Reopen With Disneyland Resort
- NEW Disney Dress Code, Rise Boarding Groups, and Other BIG News You Missed!
- NEWS: Disney Will Remove Guests Using Profanity or Offensive Language
- Only California Residents Will Be Able to Dine at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!