With this year’s festivities set to officially arrive at Disney World tomorrow, November 6th, we started to spot a few strings of lights appear on EPCOT’s super chill boat ride in The Land Pavilion!
Since we rode in the daytime, the holiday lights weren’t shimmering in all of their glory, but you can still spot them being set up!
The lights are wrapped around the framing that’s used to house all of the plants that call Living With the Land home.
The lights, of course, will be more prominent at nighttime! If you want to check out the holiday display, be sure to plan your trip on Living With the Land for later in the day!
Be sure to keep checking back in the coming days as MORE decorations, snacks, entertainment and more arrive in Disney World for the holiday season!
Are you planning on visiting Disney World this holiday season? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World News
- How Disney Controls Shop Capacity May Be Changing Soon!
- Why Disney’s Latest Announcement is Such a Big Deal
- Disney World Has CHANGED How They Load a Popular Ride!
- We Spotted An Unexpected Change at Disney World’s Jungle Cruise Today!
- PHOTOS & VIDEO: See What Cinderella Castle Will Look Like For the Next Two Years!
- AllEars TV: The Secret to Having the Best Day in Disney World’s Magic Kingdom
- An EPCOT Store Will Temporarily Close Soon
- Find Out Who Made it to the Finals In the Disney World Ultimate Tournament!
- NEWS: Disney Changes Dress Code to Allow for Tattoos and Gender-Inclusive Hair
- CUTE ALERT! A New Baby Has Joined Disney’s Animal Kingdom!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!