With this year’s festivities set to officially arrive at Disney World tomorrow, November 6th, we started to spot a few strings of lights appear on EPCOT’s super chill boat ride in The Land Pavilion!
Since we rode in the daytime, the holiday lights weren’t shimmering in all of their glory, but you can still spot them being set up!
The lights are wrapped around the framing that’s used to house all of the plants that call Living With the Land home.
The lights, of course, will be more prominent at nighttime! If you want to check out the holiday display, be sure to plan your trip on Living With the Land for later in the day!
Be sure to keep checking back in the coming days as MORE decorations, snacks, entertainment and more arrive in Disney World for the holiday season!
Are you planning on visiting Disney World this holiday season? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World News
- Where To Take Your Halloween Photoshoot in Disney World!
- The Highest Wait Time in Disney World Yesterday Happened SUPER Late in the Day!
- How Other Guests Can Totally Change Your Experience in Disney World
- There’s Something Missing from Dumbo in Magic Kingdom…
- Why You Should Avoid Disney World for the 50th Anniversary
- The Magic Kingdom’s Stage Gets a BIG 50th Anniversary Makeover!
- PHOTOS: Take A First Look at the NEW Lobby in Disney’s Contemporary Resort!
- Who Does Space Food Better: Galaxy’s Edge or Space 220?
- Disney World Resort Guests Can Now Enter the Parks EARLY!
- Modifying Disney World Park Pass Reservations is Now MUCH Easier!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!