Two of the biggest disruptions to the Disney World vacation planning process that took place during the resort’s closure was the temporary suspension of FastPass+ as well as Park Hopping. With two of the most popular planning tools on a brief hiatus, many have wondered exactly when they would return.
That got us thinking: which of the two services would our readers want to see back first?
We polled our readers on Instagram to see whether they would prefer to see Park Hopping or FastPass+ return, and here were the results!
The results were almost split right down the middle! But ultimately, FastPass+ won! 54% of those who responded said they would prefer to see FastPass+ return first, and 46% would rather see Park Hopping come back first.
With the parks feeling a bit busier in recent weeks, we weren’t surprised to see FastPass get the edge over Park Hopping. Currently, standby is the only option for guests looking to ride their favorite ride, with the one exception of Rise of the Resistance at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
Park Hopping is another great tool to make the most of your Disney World vacation, especially if you have a shorter trip. This feature allows guests to visit multiple parks in one day. Currently, with Disney’s Park Pass Reservation System, guests are allowed to visit only one park per day.
At this time, we have no word on when FastPass+ or Park Hopping will return. But we will keep a watchful eye on Disney and will let you know as soon as we know more!
Which would YOU prefer to see return first to Disney World: FastPass+ or Park Hopping? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World News
- Our Guide to Surviving Disney World During Thanksgiving Weekend This Year!
- PHOTOS & VIDEO! We Spotted Fireworks in Magic Kingdom Tonight!
- PHOTOS! There’s a Brand New Kiosk That’s Been Added to EPCOT’s France Pavilion Expansion
- PHOTOS! EPCOT’s Future World Restrooms Feature a NEW Look!
- PHOTOS & VIDEOS: These Were NOT the Crowds We Were Expecting to See in Disney World Today!
- VIDEO: Guests Evacuated Off of Expedition Everest in Disney World Today
- PHOTOS! Signs of the New Olaf Holiday Tradition Scavenger Hunt Have Popped Up in EPCOT Today
- The New Entrance Fountain Has Been Added to Virtual EPCOT Park Maps!
- NEW Champagne Minnie Ears Are Coming to Disney World SOON!
- NEWS: Disney Has Released MORE December Park Pass Availability (Including BIG Holiday Dates!)