October might be bringing pumpkin spice scented goodies into stores and the parks, but Turkey Day is just around the corner!
Thanksgiving Week is already looking busy in Disney World for November with Disney’s Hollywood Studios and the Magic Kingdom selling out on November 26th (even though it’s a great time for Annual Passholders to book).
And, you’re not just going to want to head to the parks for holiday entertainment and decorations this year! If you pop on over to Disney Springs for Thanksgiving, you can dine on a whole Thanksgiving menu at Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’!
Sure will! Get ready for a Turkey Day menu like no other. 🦃
Smoked Turkey, cornbread stuffing, mashed taters, biscuit, and a veg option. Plus a special dessert treat!
Stay tuned in the coming weeks for more deets…. https://t.co/fHBTQlVM7U
— Homecomin' Florida Kitchen (@HomecominFL) October 19, 2020
Although we expect more details will be released soon, Homecomin’ is offering a dish piled with smoked turkey, cornbread stuffing, mashed taters, biscuit, and a vegetable. Plus, guests will even get a special holiday dessert to ring in the season!
We’ve already got our stretchy pants ready to go for a Thanksgiving feast in Disney Springs! And, we’re also excited to see the Christmas Tree Trail coming soon afterward to get our Christmas stroll on too!
What is your favorite thing to do in the parks during Thanksgiving? Let us know in the comments below!
- RECIPE! Thanksgiving Stuffing WAFFLES From EPCOT’s Festival of the Holidays!
- 10 Completely Underrated Snacks at Disney Springs
- These Are the 8 Best Eats You’re Going to Want to Try at EPCOT’s Festival of the Holidays!
- NEWS: Disneyland Website Experiences Technical Difficulties After Announcing Carthay Circle Reservations
- PHOTOS! Woody’s Lunch Box Has Finally Reopened in Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- Enjoy Thanksgiving Dinner at Satu’li Canteen in Disney’s Animal Kingdom!
- Top Ten Walt Disney World Dining Spots for Your Honeymoon or Date Night!
- The 8 Best Quick Service Restaurants at Disney Springs
- Win a Trip to Disney World by Purchasing a Happy Meal from McDonald’s!
- Disney, You OK? The WILDEST Snacks We’ve Seen in Disney World