Disney’s Coronado Springs will be opening again on October 14th to welcome guests back to the resort!
While Coronado Springs will be following the same health and safety guidelines as many of the other hotels in Disney World, several of the restaurants at the resort will remain closed during its initial reopening.
Although different activities, stores, and more will be open starting next week, multiple popular restaurants in the resort will be closed at first. Dining locations that will be unavailable at first include Cafe Rix, Laguna Bar, Maya Grill, El Mercado de Coronado, and Toledo — Tapas, Steak, and Seafood.
We did also notice something interesting with Rix Sports Bar and Grill, which is that it listed breakfast hours on their website!
As Disney World continues to open its resorts, restaurants, and other experiences, we’ll make sure to give you all the details you need to know!
What is your favorite at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort? Let us know in the comments below!
- AllEars TV: Ready to Time Travel? See FIVE Decades at One Disney World Resort!
- PHOTOS: Construction Has Begun for This ICONIC Pool in Disney World
- Disney’s Vero Beach Resort Celebrates Its 25th Anniversary!
- NEWS: Disney Shares a FIRST LOOK at Upcoming Polynesian Village Resort Refurb!
- NEWS! Disney World Pushes Back Reopening Dates for Select Hotels!
- NEWS: Disney Shares Resort Cleaning Protocols for Walt Disney World’s Reopening
- NEWS! Disney World Releases Updates on Transportation as Resort Re-Openings Quickly Approach
- AllEars Quiz: Which Deluxe Disney World Resort Is Your Spirit Animal?
- Disneyland Releases Special Offer for Reservations Affected by the Closures
- Four Seasons Orlando Announces It Will Be Temporarily Closing