Disney’s Coronado Springs will be opening again on October 14th to welcome guests back to the resort!
While Coronado Springs will be following the same health and safety guidelines as many of the other hotels in Disney World, several of the restaurants at the resort will remain closed during its initial reopening.
Although different activities, stores, and more will be open starting next week, multiple popular restaurants in the resort will be closed at first. Dining locations that will be unavailable at first include Cafe Rix, Laguna Bar, Maya Grill, El Mercado de Coronado, and Toledo — Tapas, Steak, and Seafood.
We did also notice something interesting with Rix Sports Bar and Grill, which is that it listed breakfast hours on their website!
As Disney World continues to open its resorts, restaurants, and other experiences, we’ll make sure to give you all the details you need to know!
What is your favorite at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort? Let us know in the comments below!
- The Best Places for a Fast Breakfast at Walt Disney World
- The Best Spots to End Your Night at Walt Disney World
- Don’t Miss Out! This Disney World Hotel Discount End SOON!
- Disney Resort Guests Have Access to MORE Discounted MagicBands!
- Disney’s Star Wars Hotel is HIRING!
- Do YOU Qualify to Save Money at Disney’s Most Expensive Resort?
- You Can Now Book a Room at Disney World’s Newest Hotel!
- PHOTOS: New Cast Member Costumes Are Covered in Tie-Dye Disney Characters!
- NEWS: A Disney World Waterslide is Closing for Refurbishment Soon!
- MORE Discounted MagicBands Options Now Available for Disney World Resort Guests!