Disney’s Coronado Springs will be opening again on October 14th to welcome guests back to the resort!
While Coronado Springs will be following the same health and safety guidelines as many of the other hotels in Disney World, several of the restaurants at the resort will remain closed during its initial reopening.
Although different activities, stores, and more will be open starting next week, multiple popular restaurants in the resort will be closed at first. Dining locations that will be unavailable at first include Cafe Rix, Laguna Bar, Maya Grill, El Mercado de Coronado, and Toledo — Tapas, Steak, and Seafood.
We did also notice something interesting with Rix Sports Bar and Grill, which is that it listed breakfast hours on their website!
As Disney World continues to open its resorts, restaurants, and other experiences, we’ll make sure to give you all the details you need to know!
What is your favorite at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort? Let us know in the comments below!
- The Best Kept Secret at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- 4 Surprising Secrets We Learned About Disney World’s BoardWalk Inn
- 6 Disney World Hotel Cheats We Use All the Time
- 5 Lies Everyone Believes About Disney World Hotel Rooms
- The Biggest Problem With Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort
- 10 Places Will Look Totally Different in Disney World Soon
- A Disney World Hotel Construction Project Is Now COMPLETE
- This $8 Custom Souvenir Is HIDING at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort!
- 7 Things You Should ALWAYS Do When Checking In To Your Disney World Hotel
- These Will Be the Hardest Disney World Hotel Reservations To Get in 2024