Wildfires have been spreading throughout California and the Pacific Northwest.
The wildfires have affected many communities throughout Washington, Oregon, and California. Due to the extensive fires, smoke and debris have caused the sky to emit an orange hue. You can see this result in recent pictures taken at Disneyland Resort.
The entrance to Disney California Adventure Park was polluted with an incredibly thick aura of smoke. You could barely make out the clouds and sky in the area.
Likewise, this picture of a Disneyland parking lot self-pay station looks as if an orange filter was added to the photo. It was taken in broad daylight in the middle of the afternoon.
Fires up and down the west coast continue to rage. As of now, Disneyland has not been directly affected by the wildfires. We’ll keep you informed on the situation should anything change.
- NEWS: LA County Theme Parks to Require Proof of Vaccination or Negative COVID-19 Test
- NEWS: California May Allow Return of Indoor Concerts, Theater, and More SOON
- NEWS: Legoland California to Reopen Next Month!
- NEWS: California Governor Announces Changes to COVID-19 Restrictions
- NEWS: In-Person Sporting Attendance May Be Permitted in California Soon
- NEWS: Proposed California Bill Seeks to Speed Up Disneyland Reopening
- NEWS: Southern California Has Extended Its Stay at Home Order
- Southern California Anticipates News of Potential Stay-At-Home Order Extension
- NEWS: California’s ICU Capacity Dropped to Zero Percent On Christmas Day
- NEWS: California’s Daily New COVID Numbers Down Nearly 40% Since the State Issued Its Stay-at-Home Order