Wildfires have been spreading throughout California and the Pacific Northwest.
The wildfires have affected many communities throughout Washington, Oregon, and California. Due to the extensive fires, smoke and debris have caused the sky to emit an orange hue. You can see this result in recent pictures taken at Disneyland Resort.
The entrance to Disney California Adventure Park was polluted with an incredibly thick aura of smoke. You could barely make out the clouds and sky in the area.
Likewise, this picture of a Disneyland parking lot self-pay station looks as if an orange filter was added to the photo. It was taken in broad daylight in the middle of the afternoon.
Fires up and down the west coast continue to rage. As of now, Disneyland has not been directly affected by the wildfires. We’ll keep you informed on the situation should anything change.
- NEWS! The U.S. Customs and Border Protection Has Extended Its Non-Essential Travel Restrictions Through the End of October
- NEWS! The CDC Has Reverted to Previous Testing Recommendations After Backlash
- NEWS! California Governor States That an Update on Theme Parks Will Be Provided Soon!
- NEWS! Disneyland Resort President Releases Statement on Theme Parks’ Reopening in California
- NEWS! Discussions on Disneyland and Other California Theme Parks Are “Forthcoming”, According to Governor
- NEWS: Orange County Has Been Taken Off of California’s COVID-19 Monitoring List
- NEWS: Orange County Is Set to Close Multiple Beaches in California During the Holiday Weekend
- NEWS: Anaheim Issues a Citywide Face Covering Requirement
- NEWS: New Jersey Adds California to List of States Under Their Travel Advisory
- NEWS: Florida’s Orange County Mayor Jerry Demings Speaks to the NBA and MLS Coming to Disney World