It’s been a little over two months since Universal Orlando reopened to the public.
At the time, Universal reopened its hotels at the same time as its theme parks. However, it has now been reported that two of Universal Orlando Resort’s hotels will be temporarily closing starting later this month.
According to Spectrum News 13, Universal’s Aventura and Sapphire Hills hotels will be temporarily closing starting August 21st.
Looking to the future, a spokesperson for Loews Hotels shared in a statement that, “We continue to evaluate our offerings and have decided to consolidate our hotel operations as we manage through current conditions.” The news of the hotels’ temporary closures comes shortly after Universal announced that they would be temporarily closing some attractions at the parks.
Guests who had had reservations at Sapphire Falls or Aventura have been contacted by Universal, with the option of staying at another resort or instead changing their travel dates.
As of now, the temporary closure of the two hotel does not have an end date, but will continue to keep you updated with any further developments.
Have you stayed at Universal Orlando since its reopening? Let us know in the comments below!
- We Tried The NEW Halloween Horror Nights Doughnut At Universal Studios Orlando!
- How Are the Crowds at Universal Orlando vs Disney World
- That’s A LOT of Halloween Horror Nights Fans! Here’s What the Crowds Looked Like in Universal Orlando Today!
- CANDY ALERT! The Grown-Ups Can Go Trick-or-Treating Too with Our FULL GUIDE to Universal Orlando’s Scarecrow Stalk!
- We’re Giving You a Look at Even MORE Halloween Horror Nights Sips and Snacks in Universal Orlando (With the Grand Return of Twisted Taters)!
- Everything You Need to Know About the Halloween Horror Nights Houses at Universal Orlando!
- Missing Those Themed Halloween Horror Nights Cocktails? This Universal Resort Will Satisfy Your Cravings with TWO New Sips This Fall!
- NEWS: Universal Orlando Files to Extend Furlough for 5,400 Employees
- These Are the Enneagram Types for Our Favorite Harry Potter Characters!
- Universal’s Theme Park Attendance Is At About 25% According to Comcast CEO