We’re ALL about collecting the latest and greatest Disney Parks t-shirts! Whether we spot them in the parks or on shopDisney, our wardrobe has been looking pretty full these days!
Among the newer tees we’re looking to add to our collection are two “opening day” shirts for both Disneyland and Disney World!
These men’s t-shirts feature some of the most iconic rides and attractions from Disneyland and Disney World! Disneyland’s tee features Sleeping Beauty Castle, Matterhorn, and Grizzly Peak…
…and on the back, it lists some of the attractions’ opening dates, from the earliest opening attractions in 1955 all the way to 2020 with Rise of the Resistance! This t-shirt costs $24.99.
Disney World’s t-shirt is very similar, with Cinderella Castle, Spaceship Earth, and Tower of Terror included in the design.
The back of the shirt also lists the opening dates of many of these attractions, beginning in 1971 and continuing up to 2019! It also retails for $24.99.
We think both of these shirts would make fabulous additions to your park wardrobe!
Have you ridden an attraction on its opening day? Let us know in the comments!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World