Since many of us are spending a lot of time instead at the moment to practice social distancing in an effort to help flatten the curve, we’ve needed an extra jumpstart or two throughout the day to keep time from blending together. Thankfully, Joffrey’s Coffee and Tea Company released a few of their own coffee recipes that we can make for ourselves at home!
And don’t worry, tea-lovers, because Joffrey’s also has you covered! They’ve released three of their tea-based cocktail recipes for you to try your hand at making at home.
First up, we have the Spring Forward Collins.
This coral-colored beverage can be made with:
- 3 ounces of Joffrey’s Blackberry Jasmine Green Tea
- 1/2 ounce of lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce of Monin Hibiscus Syrup (can be substituted with fruit-flavored extract of your choice)
- Top it off with club soda and a lemon wheel or blackberry garnish
- 1 1/2 ounces of vodka (optional for 21+)
The African Celebration Sour looks absolutely gorgeous!
This one is made with:
- 1 ounce of lemon juice
- 3/4 ounce of Monin Pure Cane Syrup
- 1 ounce of Joffrey’s African Celebration Tea
- One pump of Monin Vanilla Concentrated Flavor (substitute with vanilla extract if needed, adjust to your liking)
- 1 1/2 ounces of Suntory Toki Japanese Whiskey (optional for 21+)
The Summer Citrus Tea looks like the perfect homage to bright summer days.
You can make this one with:
- 7 ounces of Joffrey’s Earl Grey Black Tea
- 1/2 ounce of Monin Honey Syrup (can be substituted with honey)
- 1/2 ounce of Monin Orange Tangerine Syrup (can be substituted with orange extract)
- Lemon wedge, orange wedge, and mint sprig (for garnish)
For all the recipes, you’ll want to fill your serving glass with ice, add in the ingredients in the order listed and add ice, then cap, shake, and strain into your glass! Enjoy!
What recipes have you been working on at home? Let us know down in the comments!