On this week’s Menu Mania, Cinderella turns 70 and looks GREAT for her age!
Plus, Character Dining price increases, and Valentine’s Day Treats!
VALENTINE’S DAY SNACK WATCH
Valentine’s Day is next Friday, and things are heating up at the Disney Parks! They’ve got special menus and sweet treats lined up at both parks!
Walt Disney World Valentine’s Day Menu Updates
- NEW! Red Hot Beignets
- NEW! Love Potion
- NEW! Heart Poppin’ Punch
- Special Valentine’s Day Menu Added
Disneyland Valentine’s Day Menu Updates
- 3-Course Valentine’s Day prix fixe meal (Available February 14th and 15th)
- 3-Course Valentine’s Day prix fixe meal (Available February 14th)
Cinderella’s 70th Anniversary at Walt Disney World!
- NEW! Cinderella Ice Cream
- NEW! Glass Slipper Cupcake
- NEW! Carriage Cake Pop
- NEW! Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo Cake
- NEW! Cinderella Cupcake!
- NEW! Cinderella Petit Cake: Available from February 2nd – February 29th
Walt Disney World Character Dining Price Increases
Prices at most of Walt Disney World’s character dining locations have increased this week.
Character dining experiences at the following locations were affected by the change.
- Trattoria al Forno: Breakfast
- Hollywood & Vine: Breakfast and Dinner
- Garden Grill: All Meals
- Crystal Palace: All Meals
- Chef Mickey’s: All Meals
- Cape May Cafe: Breakfast and Dinner
- Artist’s Point: Dinner
- Akershus Royal Banquet Hall: All Meals
- 1900 Park Fare: Dinner
- Tusker House: All Meals
- ‘Ohana: Breakfast and Dinner
WALT DISNEY WORLD MENU UPDATES
- Lunch and Dinner menus combined
- REMOVED: Fried Green Tomato Sandwich
- REMOVED: Chocolate Extreme Shake
- REMOVED: Kentucky Turkey Hot Sandwich
- REMOVED: Grilled Chicken Sandwich
- NEW! Lobster-Fried Green Tomatoes
- Bangers and Mash are no longer plant-based: reverted back to Bratwurst.
- ADDED: Cheeseburger
- NEW! Non-Alcoholic Ocean Colada
- NEW! Cinnful Sundae
- NEW! Caramel Corn Funnel Cake
- NEW! Bush-Tail Nitro Coffee (Alcoholic)
- NEW! Taste of Oaxaca Menu
- ADDED: Carnavale Menu: February 1 through February 29.
- General Price Increases
- NEW! Breakfast Menu
- ADDED: Celebration Cake option.
- REMOVED: Blood Orange Margarita
DISNEYLAND MENU UPDATES
- NEW! Vegan Crazy Shake
- Cookies and Cream Shake reverted to Classic Mickey instead of Sorcerer Mickey
- February Hotdog of the Month: All Wrapped Up
- NEW! Pork Lumpia
We update our Disney World menus very frequently, but if you’re looking for the most recent changes there’s an easy way to do just that. Click on “Click here to view recent changes” under the Last Updated date on the menu page and there you’ll find the latest changes made to the page.
Were any of your favorite items removed from menus this week? Do you see any additions you’d like to try? Let us know in the comments below!
And don’t forget, you can always read what others think of these Disney restaurants, or leave your own reviews in our Rate and Review section here.
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!