Ah, Disney World. You just love to hit us with those price increases, don’t you?
We’ve seen increases on everything from reusable mugs to ticket pricing in the last year, and now we’re seeing a new one that will have an effect on guests who are travelling with kiddos. It looks like character meals and buffets just got a little bit pricier at Disney World!
We noticed a roughly $1 increase on adult meals and a $3 to $4 increase on kids meals at many character buffets around Disney World today.
The restaurants that we spotted with this price increase include:
- 1900 Park Fare at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort
- Akershus Royal Banquet at Epcot
- Bon Voyage Adventure Breakfast Disney’s BoardWalk Inn’s Trattoria al Forno
- Cape May Cafe at Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Chef Mickey’s at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Crystal Palace at Magic Kingdom
- Garden Grill at Epcot
- Hollywood & Vine at Hollywood Studios
- ‘Ohana at Disney’s Polynesian Resort
- Storybook Dining at Artist’s Point at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Tusker House at Animal Kingdom
We’ll keep you updated as we learn more about any future price increases around Disney World!
Are you bummed about this new price increase in Disney parks? Let us know in the comments!