On this week’s Menu Mania, Valentine’s Day Snack Watch continues, the drink selection gets shaken up, and there are lots of cupcakes!
Seriously, there are so many cupcakes this week, and only half of them are from Sprinkles. ONWARD TO FRESH BAKED ADVENTURE!
VALENTINE’S DAY SNACK WATCH
Valentine’s Day is drawing every closer, which means more treats to share with that special someone… or yourself. Loving yourself is very important. More romantic treats are rolling out as we approach February, so let’s give them a look!
As one of the few locations to exist at both resorts, Sprinkles is a perfect place to get some tasty treats. My personal favorite is dark chocolate banana, if you’re thinking of sending me a Valentine’s Day Gift… but for everyone else, here are some of the newest additions for the season of love! Check out the complete menu here.
- NEW! Raspberry Chocolate Chip (February 3 – March 1)
- NEW! Caramel White Chocolate (February 3 – February 16)
- NEW! Galentine’s Day Cupcake (February 13 only)
- NEW! Stuffed French Toast (February 15 – February 17)
- NEW! Cookie Cupcake (February 15 – March 29)
Walt Disney World Valentine’s Day Snacks
Joffery’s (All Locations)
- NEW! Lovestruck Latte (with optional alcohol)
- ADDED: Minnie’s Valentines Donut (All Day)
- NEW! Valentine’s Day Special (February 14 – February 15): Filet Mignon with Butter Poached King Crab or Winter Black Truffles.
Disneyland Valentine’s Day Snacks
- ADDED: Heart-Shaped Pasta
- ADDED: Valentine’s Day Dessert
Walt Disney World Menu Updates
- NEW! Beer and Cheese Soup
- ADDED: Multiple new breakfast entrees.
- Menu Revamp
- Menu Revamp
- REMOVED: Chen’s BBQ Pork Skewers
- REMOVED: Brody’s Fried Brats
- NEW! Taco Al Pastor
- NEW! Adobo Chicken Taco
- Menu Revamp
- NEW! BBQ Pulled Pork Nachos
- NEW! Tinker Bell Cupcake
- NEW! Hot Cocoa
- REMOVED: Snowtini
- NEW! Dessert Knots
- NEW! Brownie Cake Bars
- NEW! Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- REMOVED: Loaded Fries
- Drink Menu Revamp.
- NEW! Festival of the Arts Paintbrush Cupcake
Disneyland Menu Updates
- NEW! Huevos Ahogados (Brunch Menu)
- ADDED: Fruit Cups (Regular Menu)
- NEW! Mickey Mouse Club Mousse Cake
- NEW! Peanut Butter Blondie
- NEW! Sorcery Mickey Cupcake
We update our Disney World menus very frequently, but if you’re looking for the most recent changes there’s an easy way to do just that. Click on “Click here to view recent changes” under the Last Updated date on the menu page and there you’ll find the latest changes made to the page.
Were any of your favorite items removed from menus this week? Do you see any additions you’d like to try? Let us know in the comments below!
And don’t forget, you can always read what others think of these Disney restaurants, or leave your own reviews in our Rate and Review section here.
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!