Disney is home to some pretty darn delicious food. From Mickey Ice Cream Bars to Crazy Cupcakes, and Giant Pretzels to Over-the-top Shakes — they’ve got everything we could ever want!
Well, almost anything we could ever want. Sometimes, for whatever reason, Disney takes items OFF the menu. We’re sure they have good reasons, but we sure do miss some of our favorite foods!
Here are 12 extinct Disney food items we wish would go back on the menu — courtesy of the AllEars.net team!
1. The Broccoli Peppercorn Salad at Columbia Harbour House
2. BeaverTails in the Canada Pavilion
3. Coconut-crusted Tofu Thai Noodle Bowl at The Hollywood Brown Derby
4. Hot Wings at the Grand Floridian Cafe
5. Pork Shank at Gaston’s Tavern
7. Cinnamon Rolls from the Main Street Bakery
8. Baked Potatoes from the Liberty Square Market
9. Chicken Caesar Salad Sandwich from Dockside Diner
10. Figaro Fries at Pinocchio’s Village Haus
11. Strawberry Swirl at Enchanted Grove (Now Cheshire Cafe)
and of course…
12. Everything In (and about) Starring Rolls Cafe
How many of these extinct Disney foods did you try? Which former Disney treat do you miss the most? Let us know in the comments!
Want to read more of our writers' takes on all things Disney? Take a look at these recent posts:
- Disney World Should Close These Three Attractions
- 5 Things You Should Do at Disney World and Never Tell Anyone
- People Always Forget This Underrated Ride in the Magic Kingdom
- Opening day attractions at the Disney-MGM Studios: Gone but not Forgotten
- Unexpected Poses for On-Ride Photos at Disney World
- It’s OK To Skip This Epcot Festival
Click below to subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss any of the latest Disney news!