Just about everyone loves the Disney Parks — even famous people! Many a celebrity has strolled down Main Street U.S.A. (both in Anaheim and Orlando!) through the years.
From athletes to movie stars, and musicians to politicians, here are some of favorite stars of today (and a few of yesterday) in the Disney parks!
Did you know? Steve Martin worked at a joke shop on Main Street U.S.A. in Disneyland in the 1950s.
President John F. Kennedy
Here he is seen with Ahmed Sékou Touré, President of Guinea.
John Stamos and Tina Fey
Dan Aykroyd and Robin Williams
Boyz II Men
Richard Nixon (and Walt!)
Neil Patrick Harris
Chrissy Teigen and John Legend
Steven Spielberg and George Lucas
and finally, Mary Poppins herself!
Isn’t Julie Andrews at the Magic Kingdom opening the best thing you’ve ever seen!?
Which celeb would you want to see strolling through Fantasyland?! Let us know in the comments!
Interested in Disney history and Imagineering details? Take a look at these recent posts:
- 4 Trees You'll Only Find at Disney Parks
- 6 Retired Disney World Animatronics We Miss
- Do You Remember These 9 Short-Lived Disney Attractions?
- I Bet You Don't Know Which Attraction Was Inspired by Fantasia!
- What's Left of Disney-MGM Studios 30 Years Later
- 10 Walt Disney World Attractions Walt Had a Hand in Creating
Click below to subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss any of the latest Disney news!