In addition to popping up in the parks, Toy Story 4‘s Forky has a new Petit Cake bearing his likeness that is featured in this week’s Menu Mania — and we’re just getting started! In our daily updates of Disney World menus we also found a new Peanut Butter Dream Sundae, a Temple of Bacon, and some out-of-this-galaxy Guardians of the Galaxy themed food and drinks! Check out all of the Disney World menu update highlights here!
Read along to discover just a sampling of the menu updates this week!
Menu Mania – 6/18/19
Toy Story 4-Inspired Treats
- NEW! Forky Petit Cake at Disney Springs’ Amorette’s Patisserie
- Forky Eclair at Hollywood Studios’ Rosie’s All American Cafe, ABC Commissary, Backlot Express
- Hamm’s Sweet ‘n Tart Cookie at Hollywood Studios’ PizzeRizzo, Trolley Car Cafe, Fairfax Fare
- Toy Chest Sundae at Disney Springs’ Vivoli il Gelato
- Bo Peep Cupcake at Port Orleans Riverside’s Riverside Mill
- NEW! Peanut Butter Dream Sundae
- NEW! Entire Beer menu changed. See the full menu here.
- NEW! Added Guardians of the Galaxy Awesome Mix Live-themed Food and Drinks.
- NEW! Price increases on many items. See the full menu here.
- NEW! Temple of Bacon
- NEW! Removed Scallops from Kids’ Menu.
- NEW! Changed Kids’ Menu to current two selection system. See the full menu here.
- NEW! Change Pizza options on dinner menu. See the full menu here.
- NEW! Changed almost every dessert. See the full menu here.
- NEW! Changed a few desserts. See the full menu here.
We update our Disney World menus very frequently, but if you’re looking for the most recent changes there’s an easy way to do just that. Click on “Click here to view recent changes” under the Last Updated date on the menu page and there you’ll find the latest changes made to the page.
Were any of your favorite items removed from menus this week? Do you see any additions you’d like to try? Let us know in the comments below!
Click below to subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss any of the latest Disney news!