It’s no secret Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge will be overfull with guests in its first weeks, months, and even year. One way Disney is working to alleviate the crowds and lines is offering Mobile Order at select dining locations in the new land.
Mobile Order lets you order your food and drinks at select counter service locations through a Disney app and pay with a credit or debit card.
When you arrive at the dining location, hit the “I’m Here” button in the app. When your food is prepared you’ll be notified it is ready. Then just walk up to the Mobile Order Pick Up window to get your food — without waiting in line to order, pay, and have your food prepared!
Need more Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge info? Don't miss these posts:
- What We Saw When We Visited Disney World’s Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in Hollywood Studios!
- Get the 411 on This Disney App Before Galaxy's Edge Opens
- Everything We Know So Far About Oga's Cantina
- You'll Never Guess Who You'll See at Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge
- So Much to Buy! Preview Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge's Stores and Merchandise Here!
- Brand New Details! Rise of the Resistance in Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge
- New Updates for Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run in Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge
Click below to subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss any of the latest Disney news!