Recipes Parmesan Mashed Potatoes Chef Mickey’s Contemporary Resort
Yield: 6 servings
3 pounds Whole potatoes (Peeled & Cut in to 1 by 1 inch cubes)
2 cups half & half
4 Tablespoons Butter
¾ Cup Parmesan Cheese (Grated)
1 Tablespoon Salt
½ teaspoon Black Pepper
Method of Preparation:
1. Boil the potatoes until they are soft and easy to mash. Drain the potatoes and place back into the pot they where cooked in.
2. Next heat the half & half in a small sauce pan and add to the potatoes.
3. Following that, begin mixing the potatoes with a whisk or handheld mixer and add in the Parmesan cheese, butter, & continue mixing until smooth and creamy.
4. Lastly, add the salt and pepper to the mix.
5. Finally, bowl in your favorite dish and serve with a smile.