Recipes Gorgonzola Cheese Tea Sandwich with Pears Garden View Lounge Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
8 Slices Marble Rye Bread
Gorgonzola Cheese Spread
6 ½ ounces Gorgonzola Cheese
9 ½ ounces Cream Cheese
3 Spinach Leaves
2 Pears, peeled and cores removed
3 cups Burgundy Wine
4 ounces Sugar
• In a food processor, combine Gorgonzola Cheese and Cream Cheese together and blend.
• Fold Spinach Leaves into the cheese mixture.
• In a pot, combine Burgundy Wine & Sugar and bring to a boil.
• Add pears & cook for 5 minutes.
• Remove and let cool in liquid.
• Spread Gorgonzola Cheese Spread on both sides of the bread.
• Shingle the thin slices of pear over the bread.
• Top the pears with another slice of bread and remove the crusts.
• Cut sandwiches into triangles.