Reviews of Trattoria al forno – Dinner

Other Menus at Trattoria al Forno

Trattoria al Forno

Services: Table Service

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/06/2021

Went week of Jan 11th and was meh. Similar to Olive Garden with rushed service and food quality. Overpriced for what you get. You can spend the same amount for a table service for higher quality or even signature (some).

Pros:

Picky eater friendly, family friendly

Cons:

Speedy service, ok food for price tag

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/20/2021

Horrible service. Just horrible. Waited and waited after we got a text saying our table was ready. Waited more for waiter to come around. Food was not good and cold and bland

Pros:

Cons:

Everything. Too many other great restaurants. Wasted time and money

Reviewed by M2Mc Review Date: 03/05/2021

I want to start by saying if this was purely based off food, I would give it a 10/10 because our food was so delicious. So imagine how bad our service was for it to drop to 5/10. The host was awesome, our waiter was nice at first, but when he brought our food out we never saw him again! After we finished eating, we waited over half an hour with no one coming by again, so we stopped someone else (happened to be the manager) and asked for our check please. Then the manager left and didn't come back for another 20+ minutes. We asked if our waiter was still around and he said he would go check in the kitchen, after waiting 15 more minutes we were out of there. So sad because I really loved the food but will not be returning because of the experience.

Pros:

Cons:

Service

Reviewed by mystikmagix Review Date: 02/08/2021

Dinner was good! Our server was very good! Chicken Parmesan was ok. A lot of pasta!

Pros:

Good atmosphere, good service

Cons:

Too noisy

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/02/2021

We are from the Philly area with Italian backgrounds and this hit it out of the park. We’ve tried some other Italian in Disney (not all) and it has fallen flat.The garlic bread special was like garlic monkey bread and the meatballs were perfection. I’m not sure what other people have eaten here, but this is top tier!

Pros:

The flavors!!

Cons:

Nothing!

Reviewed by ladyarli Review Date: 12/08/2020

We ate there in mid-November 2020. They brought us out their garlic bread, which is in tomato sauce, with cheese melted on top. My husband lobster ravioli with scallops, and I had Pasta Bolognese. Everything was very good, and our server, Fabi, was the best! I gave about half of my pasta to my husband because I was getting full. For dessert, he ordered cheesecake, and I had a few bites. We will definitely go back! It was great for our first night. We were tired from the trip, and we were able to take advantage of the new Wait List feature of the MDE app. We only had to wait a few minutes.

Pros:

Food, service, location in the hotel.

Cons:

Out of the way if you're not staying in one of the Epcot resorts.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/24/2020

Last week we ate at Trattoria al Forno. It was very disappointing. We had eaten there on previous trips and always had a good meal. However, this time it was not very good at all. I ordered the scallops with ravioli. The scallops were dry and overcooked and the ravioli which was doused in a mushroom base was just mush and did not have an appealing flavor at all. I couldn’t eat it. My husband had the lasagna and said it didn’t really have any flavor to it. We will not go back again.

Pros:

Atmosphere in the restaurant is nice.

Cons:

Quality of the food was not good, very overpriced.

Reviewed by backtodisney2 Review Date: 03/11/2019

We've recently returned from a 10 night stay, and this restaurant was a very pleasant surprise. It really exceeded our expectations, the food was very good, the cocktails excellent and the service was very high level!

Pros:

The Boardwalk is always a pleasant place to spend the evening, and now we can also count on a great dinner.

Cons:

The only con is if you're using Disney transportation, and Epcot closes early you need to be be aware when making your ADR time.....or you are facing a trip to Disney Springs to catch another bus to your hotel.

Reviewed by snovak Review Date: 02/20/2019

Love, Love, Love this place....its where we always start and end our vacation. Always pleased with our selections - food is very good, love the atmosphere and the wait staff is always willing to make you feel special. Each time we request Andrea, she has become part of our family...she's the best.

Pros:

Great food, excellent staff

Cons:

Little bit pricey...especially the wines

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/16/2019

Great Dinner, great steak, awesome special
Genevieve is a great waitress

Pros:

Service, accuracy, and quality

Other topics in Boardwalk