Reviews of Raglan Road

Lunch Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/raglan-road/lunch
Dinner Menu:
Child's Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/raglan-road/child-lunch-dinner

Reviewed by lcavese Review Date: 01/17/2013

My family stumbled upon this restaurant a few years ago when Le Celier was full and we decided to try something out of our comfort zone. The reservations specialist recommended Raglan Road, and we all loved it. In November, my mom and I were at Disney celebrating my birthday, and our first reservation and stop of the trip was at RR. Our food was excellent, and at the end, our waitress brought us a Bread Pudding for my birthday treat! I had never tasted Bread Pudding before and am very picky, but this was AMAZING! HIGHLY recommend to everyone!

Reviewed by recmouse Review Date: 01/17/2013

We were a party of 7 and had made reservations. When we checked in, we got our pager and it went off within 10 minutes and we were seated. We weren't in the main dining room by the stage, which bummed us out at first, we were in a side room. We could still hear the band quite well and then the step-dancers came into our room several times. It ended up being great because it wasn't too loud but still entertaining. Our waiter was great! Didn't rush us and was very informative and attentive. He also made sure our drinks didn't go empty!

We started with the appetizer sampler platter which had wings, ribs, bangers, scallops and maybe something else and some dipping sauces. We got two of them for the table and it was plenty. The presentation was great too!

For dinner I had the "It's Not Bleedin' Chowder" except I asked them to not put mussels in mine and add extra scallops and/or shrimp instead. They did it and it was fantastic. My husband got his with the mussels and he enjoyed his as well. Our friend got the Shepherds Pie, which he liked, but the portion wasn't enough for him. Another got the braised beef that he said was ok. Two friends got burgers and LOVED them!

We saved some room for dessert and you should too! Get the bread pudding - wow! I've never been a fan of bread pudding but this is fantastic! We also got the strawberry and apple crumble, and a lemon curd tart... both good.

We just had a really good time and we all said we would definitely go back!

Pros:

Food and fun!

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/06/2020

Love it.

Pros:

Bread pudding is the best I’ve ever had

Cons:

Hard to get seat at the bar

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/21/2020

This was an awesome experience and can't wait to come back!

Pros:

Great Food, great beer, great service, great entertainment

Cons:

we didn't sit where we could see the entertainment well

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 11/07/2019

We had an awesome evening here. Wasn’t expecting the dancers or music so that was a lovely surprise. Will definitely be back next year.

Pros:

Atmosphere, service, food.

Cons:

None.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 10/20/2019

One if if not the best Irish pub in America. Great authentic musicians and dancers. Better acts in the evenings. We go almost every visit to WDW.

Pros:

Music and bars. Food is also very good Irish food.

Cons:

Gets crowded but that’s because it’s a great place to go.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 09/26/2018

December 2017 I found myself without dinner plans so I headed to Raglan Road and grabbed a seat at the bar.

Wasn't sure that anything sounded good, but bartendess recommended what is now at the top of my favorite Disney Meals list.
Cider Salmon - pan roasted north Atlantic salmon, golden potatoes, sauteed spinach & charred lemon with a strawberry & lime cider glaze $29
Wowza.
Heading back the end of October and will be going back to have it again!

Pros:

Great staff, nice entertainment and surprisingly great food.

Cons:

Can get very noisy and crowded.

Reviewed by Dsnyaddct19 Review Date: 08/14/2018

The greatest experience the entire week! We arrived ten minutes early and were seated exactly at our res time. Alexander was our waiter and he was awesome! Very attentive and knowledgeable. He gave us recommendations and we decided to take them. We were NOT disappointed. We had the Dalkey Duo and kiss before shrimp for appetizers. Both Delish. The shrimp was garlicky and had a kick to it, so skip it if you don't like spice. The Dalkey Duo were battered sausages with a tasty dipping sauce. SO GOOD. For Dinner we both had the Braised beef with mash and seasonal veggies. Melted in your mouth! For dessert, the bread pudding. again, out of this world. There isn't a single this I can say that is negative. Excellent from start to finish. Can't wait to go back!

Pros:

Food, Service, Entertainment

Reviewed by mawdryn Review Date: 04/11/2018

Had brunch here on March 25th. We were seated on time for our reservation, enjoyed great food and live entertainment. This is a restaurant we have wanted to try for a long time, and I'm glad we finally got the chance...

Pros:

Location, Food, dDcor and Entertainment

Reviewed by feenie20 Review Date: 10/09/2017

We ate at Raglan Road last week and had a wonderful time. We were seated just to the side of the stage, and had a great view of the musicians and dancers. While the dining room was a bit loud, it was so much fun being in the center of the action.
Our party of 3 shared an order of fish and chips and shepherds pie and all of us enjoyed them both very much.
We also shared the desert flight which had 4 small portions of different deserts which was a great way to try a little bit of something sweet without committing to one larger desert.

Pros:

food/atmosphere

Cons:

price