It’s a big day for the Walt Disney Company.
Today, the Company is sharing its full fiscal year earnings, which gives investors a look at how the Company is performing across its various platforms. One of the big platforms that Disney has invested in over the past few years is Disney+, their streaming service with tons of original content. As part of the new revenue report, Disney shared how many subscribers they have currently.
Disney+ currently has a whopping 164.2 million subscribers, which includes both its national and international numbers.
Comparatively, at this time last year, Disney+ recorded 118.1 million subscribers, so they’ve seen a 39% growth year-over-year.
In that year, they’ve seen a variety of new content, with Marvel shows such as Moon Knight, She-Hulk, Ms. Marvel, and more debuting, along with Star Wars content such as Obi-Wan Kenobi, and Andor.
As far as other streaming properties, Disney shared that ESPN+ currently has 24.3 million subscribers, and Hulu currently has 47.2 million subscribers.
The news comes two months after Disney celebrated Disney+ Day, where the parks celebrated Disney+ subscribers with early entry into the park, along with a variety of photo ops. Additionally, Disney+ subscribers were able to save on their trips with a subscriber-exclusive hotel discount.
We’ll continue to bring you the latest breaking news from the Walt Disney Company as we learn more about its fourth-quarter report, so be sure to follow along!
Disney Film and Television News
- Robert Downey Jr. Wants to REMAKE an Iconic Film
- The ‘Frozen’ Composers Were Just as Surprised About the New Sequel as We Were
- Halle Bailey Shares NEW Secrets Behind Disney’s Little Mermaid Remake
- The Incredible ‘Star Wars’ Moment You Need to Know About
- FIRST LOOK: Brandy Is BACK as Cinderella in New Disney Movie
- Please, Disney, Make This DREAM Celebrity Movie Casting a Reality!
- Ranking the BEST Female Star Wars Characters On a Scale of Undeniably Cool to Completely Amazing
- What’s Going On With Disney’s Space Mountain Movie?
- Disney’s Live-Action “The Little Mermaid” Has Already Started Breaking Records
- EVERYTHING Coming to Disney+ in April 2023
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
Are you a Disney+ subscriber? Let us know in the comments!