We’ve already seen a preview of the treats and bites available this fall, some of which are located in the Halloween Horror Nights Tribute Store, but now it’s time to see some snacks in the flesh!
Universal Studios has several ghoulish treats and drinks to choose from this Halloween in SIX new food locations located throughout the park. Each food booth is themed after a different Halloween Horror Nights House, including The Haunting of Hill House, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, The Bride of Frankenstein, and the Halloween Horror Nights icons.
So, let’s take a look at what all of these food booths are offering during the event!
Jack the Clown
Since Jack is back this year, it was only fitting to give the very first Halloween Horror Nights icon his own food booth!
Here you can find some carnival-themed offerings with a twist.
The menu includes:
- A Bag O’ Donuts for $6.99: Topped with your choice of powdered sugar or cinnamon sugar
- The Jack’d Donut Slider for $9.99: Black Angus beef slider with bacon jam and cheddar cheese sauce on a bourbon-glazed donut
- The Wicked Old Fashioned Whiskey & Coke for $14.99 in a souvenir cup (or $10.99 as a refill): Mashup of an Old Fashioned and a Jack & Coke with Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey, cherry brandy, Coca-Cola Zero Sugar, and housemade Demerara old fashioned syrup
- “Carni”vore Smoked Wings for $11.99: Sweet chili glazed jumbo chicken wings served with BBQ kettle chips
Netflix’s The Haunting of Hill House
As the headlining house for the event, The Haunting of Hill House’s themed food booth incorporates the tea party scenes from throughout the series as part of its menu.
And, it’s mostly sandwiches that you’ll find that this tea party!
- The Stuffed Brisket Grilled Cheese for $10.99: Shaved smoked brisket, pepper jack and cheddar cheese, pickled onions, Davina tomatoes, and garlic aioli served on country loaf bread
- The Jalapeño Popper Grilled Cheese for $10.99: Jalapeño bacon, cheddar cheese, and jalapeño cream cheese on country loaf bread
- The Tempeh Reuben and Sauerkraut for $10.99: Lightlife tempeh, Daiya vegan swiss cheese, sauerkraut, and plant-based thousand island dressing on marble rye
- Luke’s Grilled Cheese for $9.99: Traditional Grilled Cheese
- The Brisket and Tea Party for $20.49: Stuffed Brisket paired with Poison Tea Party
- The Poison Tea Party for $10.99: Myer’s Original Dark Rum with Honest Tea half tea and half lemonade, blue curaçao, huckleberry, lemon, a dash of allspice bitters topped with a dehydrated orange served chilled
The Bride of Frankenstein
She’s baaack, and the Bride of Frankenstein isn’t messing around when it comes to the unique treats offered at her food booth!
Here the menu includes:
- The Reibekuchen: Savory potato pancake with apple sauce, crispy pumpernickel crumble, crème fraiche, and chives
- The Bride of Frankenstein’s Swirl: Soft serve swirled in a black waffle cone
- The Flammkuchen: Crispy flatbread topped with crème fraiche, thinly sliced onions, and smoked bacon
The Revenge of the Tooth Fairy
The Tooth Fairy is not very sweet at Halloween Horror Nights, but…
…the food booth based on The Revenge of the Tooth Fairy is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth!
Menu items include:
- The Bourbon Candied Pork Belly for $9.99: Skewered thick-cut pork belly coated in a bourbon glazed shell
- The Monte Cristo Waffle Stick for $9.99: Ham and cheese stuffed waffle topped with raspberry sauce and powdered sugar
- The Shattered Glass Candied Apple for $9.99: Red Delicious apple encased in a shattered bourbon candy shell
- The Ace Space Beer Float for $13.99: A delicious combination of SpACE Bloody Orange Cider and vanilla ice cream topped with whipped cream and a dehydrated orange
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Next up is The Texas Chainsaw Massacre’s food booth!
And, you may not be surprised to learn that all the food is focused on good ole’ southern eats.
Here you can order up:
- The Coca-Cola BBQ: Which is served with sliced garlic pickles, white bread, and Coca-Cola BBQ sauce and comes in THREE different flavors including:
- Roasted Lamb Spit for $10.99: Juicy lamb fresh off the spit served with spiced garlic pickles and white bread
- Severed Ribs for $11.99: Delicious sliced sticky ribs with BBQ sauce
- Grandmaw’s Skeleton Tray for $10.99: Plant-based sausage and chick’n
- The Leatherface Cherry Pie for $5.99: Handmade cherry pie with Leatherface pie crust spattered with sweet cherry sauce
- The Texas Heat Margarita for $10.99: El Jimador Blanco Tequila and blue curaçao with agave nectar, lime juice, Hella smoked chili bitters, and tamarind served over ice and sprinkled with Tajin
The Wicked Growth: Realm of the Pumpkin
It’s Halloween, and that means it’s time for all the pumpkin treats to make their way across Universal Orlando! So, The Wicked Growth: Realm of the Pumpkin’s menu fits right into spooky season with sweet and savory options.
You can choose from:
- The Field of Screams Gyoza: Dumplings filled with spicy ground turkey and butternut squash
- The Dulce Pumpkin Spiced Churro: A dessert favorite filled with flavors of the season and the popular caramelized milk confection
- Pumpkin Guts (vegan): Sautéed zucchini and butternut squash noodles with hazelnut “brown butter,” sage, parsley, and toasted hazelnuts and pumpkin seeds served out of a squash ring
Halloween Horror Nights Icons
Plus, you can try all the snacks fashioned after your favorite Halloween Horror Nights icons who have taken over the 30th-anniversary event this year!
The menu includes:
- Tiny’s Twinkies for $5.99: Hand battered and deep fried Twinkies dusted with powdered sugar
- Dr. Pinetti’s Confetti Battered Oreos for $6.99: Oreo cookies hand dipped in confetti cake batter, flash fried, and dusted with powdered sugar
- Wicked Old Fashioned Whiskey & Coke for $14.99 (or $10.99 as a refill): Mashup of an Old Fashioned and a Jack & Coke with Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey, cherry brandy, Coca-Cola Zero Sugar, and housemade Demerara old fashioned syrup
- No “Chance” in Hell PB&J for $6.99: Deep fried peanut butter and grape jelly Uncrustables sandwich finished with a hot honey drizzle
If you’re looking for somewhere else to snag drinks (but without the lines), the drink booth has popular event sips and regular alcoholic beverages.
Along with canned alcohol drinks, wine, and draft beer, you can get TWO specialty beverages that are available just for the occasion.
The menu includes:
- The Ghoul Juice for $14.99 in a souvenir cup (or $10.99 as a refill): Mango rum punch featuring Myers’s Original Dark Rum with cherry brandy, lime, and a hint of allspice bitters
- The Poison Tea Party for $14.99 in a souvenir cup (or $10.99 as a refill): Myer’s Original Dark Rum with Honest Tea half tea and half lemonade, blue curaçao, huckleberry, lemon, a dash of allspice bitters topped with a dehydrated orange served chilled
Universal Tribute Store
Now that Halloween Horror Nights is in full swing, it shouldn’t be too much of a surprise that the Tribute Store is also stocked with some terrifying treats again this year.
And, Universal has gone ALL out with items themed for Halloween Horror Nights, the famous icons, the houses, and more!
You can find items like:
- The HHN 30th Anniversary Cupcake for $6
- The HHN 30th Anniversary Logo S’more for $4.50
- A Whoopie Pie for $4.50
- Scarecrow Stalk Apples for $12
- Candy Corn Apples for $12
- Scarecrow Stalk Cupcakes for $6
- Candy Corn Marshmallow Pops for $4.50
- Candy Corn Brownie Coffins for $8
- Spider Apples for $12
- A Smash Patch Pumpkin for $18
- Cookie Dough Balls for $4.50
- A Knife Trifle Cake for $10
- A Tombstone Trifle Cake for $10
- Pumpkin Cocoa Bombs for $10
- Cauldron Cocoa Bombs for $10
- Beating Heart Gummies for $7
- Light-Up Brain Gummies for $7
- A Graveyard Cupcake for $6
- A Frankenstein Cupcake for $6
- A Jack Jar Cake for $12: Served in a mason jar with chocolate cake
- A Chance Jar Cake for $12: Served in a mason jar with red velvet cake
- Bride Wedding Cake for $10
- Frankenstein Cake for $10
…and SO MUCH more! You might have to make a few trips back just to try them all!
At Kid Zone, you can find one returning favorite snack and other huge french fry creations!
The menu includes:
- Pizza Fries for $10.49: French fries topped with marinara sauce, melted mozzarella cheese, sausage, and pepperoni
- Sweet Potato S’mores Fries for $10.49: Crispy sweet potato fries topped with marshmallows, graham crackers, white chocolate and milk chocolate chips, with Hershey’s choclate sauce
- Fryer & Ice for $10.49: Crispy french fries served with soft serve chocolate ice cream and chipotle tabasco ketchup
Plus, this year’s Twisted Taters booth is themed after the one and only Beetlejuice (since he’s pretty twisted himself)!
Piled high on a stick, you can pick up FOUR returning variations of the twisted taters including…
- Twisted Tater for $8.49: Flash Fried ribbon potato thinly sliced and skewered, seasoned with your choice of: Seasoned salt, Garlic parmesan, Sour cream & chives, or Ghost pepper
Plus, the menu also includes:
- The Blood ‘N’ Guts Tater for $10.99: Twisted tater smothered with chili and roasted red pepper queso
- The Twisted Franken Coil for $12.49: Foot long hot dog and Twisted Tater entangled and skewered together
- The Twisted Blood N’ Guts for $14.99: Twisted Franken Coil smothered with chili and roasted red pepper queso
- Ghoul Juice for $14.99 in a souvenir cup (or $10.99 as a refill): A mango rum punch featuring Myers’s Original Dark Rum with cherry brandy, lime, and a hint of allspice bitters
Food Trucks and Snack Carts
Looking for something on the go? Halloween Horror Nights also has a few quick stops along the way at their food trucks and snack carts located around the event.
Food trucks have a few non-themed items like:
- Buffalo Hot for $13.99
- Banh-Mi for $13.99
- BBQ chicken for $13.99
And, snack cart menu items include:
- Carnitas for $9.29
- Picadillo for $9.29
- Queso Blanco Arepas for $8.29
And, if you’re opting for a boozy drink throughout the night, keep in mind that the souvenir cups during Halloween Horror Nights are a pretty awesome deal! They hold about 20 oz of drink versus the regular cup at 12 oz for only $3 more.
Plus, you can refill them for $10 with ANY drink, meaning you can have signature cocktails or just your favorite beer during the event at a bit of a discount!
Well, that’s all the eats and drinks that you’ll find at Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights this year! The event is set to run from Friday, September 3rd through Sunday, October 31st, so be sure to secure your tickets now if you’d like to try any of these offerings (and explore the haunted houses, scare zones, and more)!
Which treat are you most excited to try? Let us know in the comments!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!