A lot has changed over the past year since Disney World reopened to guests!
And, it seems that most guests have adapted to many of the health and safety changes like an increase in reliance on Mobile Ordering for dining, Disney’s Park Pass Reservation system, and the suspension of FastPass+. But, one thing that Disney fans have been waiting to hear about from Disney is when Annual Passes will be on sale once again. And, it looks like we’ve finally got an answer!
Last year when the parks originally closed, Disney provided options for Passholders who wanted to keep their tickets or cancel and then suspended new sales once the parks reopened. So, the only way to be a Disney World Annual Passholder was to have purchased one prior to the parks’ closure and renew your pass (and a few other limited circumstances).
But now, as Disneyland introduces a new Annual Passholder membership, Disney has announced that Disney World Annual Passes will go on sale once again before the start of the 50th Anniversary celebrations on October 1st, 2021!
Disney shared that they will be announcing additional details on the program and exactly when sales will resume later this month, so be sure to stay tuned to AllEars for the latest!
Will you be purchasing an Annual Pass? Let us know in the comments below!
- Modifying Disney World Park Pass Reservations is Now MUCH Easier!
- We Bet You Didn’t Know About This Hidden Relaxation Area in Disney World!
- Renovations at Disney World’s Contemporary Resort Are Starting to Wrap Up!
- Is It Worth It to Skip EPCOT’s World Showcase for Space 220?
- McDonald’s is Giving Away 25 FREE Trips to Disney World!
- Marvel’s ‘Shang-Chi’ Secures Spot as the Highest Grossing Film of 2021!
- Find Out WHEN the Next Stitch Collection Will Drop in Disney World!
- A Surprising Magic Kingdom Attraction Had One of the Longest Wait Times Yesterday!
- A Fan-Favorite Entertainer Will Be BACK For Disney World’s 50th Anniversary!
- PHOTOS: Take a Look INSIDE the Newly Renovated Main Street Confectionery in Disney World