Due to the unprecedented length of closure for Disney World earlier this year, Disney has been working with Annual Passholders on options for what can be done with their Passes.
While Disney had already released a full outline of how and when Passholders could either choose to extend or cancel their passes, Passholders have just begun receiving emails clarifying the full details ahead of the August 11th deadline.
In the email, Disney again outlines the options given for Annual Passholders, along with a link that further details the deadlines and potential choices.
They again stress the deadline of August 11th, stating that those that wish to stay in the Passholder program don’t need to take any further action, but those that wish to cancel must make their decision by midnight EST on that date.
For Passholders on the monthly payment program, Disney has fully outlined the options available, and actions that can be taken on their website. One of these options is to receive a 30-day extension to their pass.
Additionally, cancelling your passes is an option.
To cancel, you can use a personalized link that was sent in your Passholder email on July 14th. Additionally, you can contact V.I.PASSHOLDER Support at (407) 939-7277.
Along with this detailed information, Disney also provided some important dates to remember, including when Passholders who choose to cancel can expect a refund.
When Disney releases more information about when Annual Passholders will be receiving refunds, we’ll continue to keep you updated with more details!
Are you an Annual Passholder who has been back to Disney World? Let us know in the comments below!
Annual Passholder News
- Disney Park Pass Reservations Are Now Fully Booked for Select Guests on Thanksgiving Day in Hollywood Studios!
- Figment Used His Colorful Imagination to Create the Newest Annual Passholder Magnet for the EPCOT Food and Wine Festival!
- Pssst! You Can Now Use Select Discounts on Face Masks in Disney World!
- New Park Pass Availability Opens Up for This Weekend in Disney World!
- NEWS: Disney World Park Reservations Are Completely Booked for All Guests on Labor Day Weekend!
- NEWS: Disney Park Pass Reservations are COMPLETELY Booked for All Guests at All Four Parks on September 6th
- Who is Walt Disney World for Right Now?
- Attention Passholders! More Park Pass Availability Has Been Added — Including at Disney’s Hollywood Studios)!
- NEWS! A Disney World Annual Passholder-Exclusive Shopping Event is Happening TOMORROW!
- Universal Orlando’s Premier Annual Passholders Will Receive Earlier Express Access AND an Extra Ticket with the Newest Round of Perks!