Due to the unprecedented length of closure for Disney World earlier this year, Disney has been working with Annual Passholders on options for what can be done with their Passes.
While Disney had already released a full outline of how and when Passholders could either choose to extend or cancel their passes, Passholders have just begun receiving emails clarifying the full details ahead of the August 11th deadline.
In the email, Disney again outlines the options given for Annual Passholders, along with a link that further details the deadlines and potential choices.
They again stress the deadline of August 11th, stating that those that wish to stay in the Passholder program don’t need to take any further action, but those that wish to cancel must make their decision by midnight EST on that date.
For Passholders on the monthly payment program, Disney has fully outlined the options available, and actions that can be taken on their website. One of these options is to receive a 30-day extension to their pass.
Additionally, cancelling your passes is an option.
To cancel, you can use a personalized link that was sent in your Passholder email on July 14th. Additionally, you can contact V.I.PASSHOLDER Support at (407) 939-7277.
Along with this detailed information, Disney also provided some important dates to remember, including when Passholders who choose to cancel can expect a refund.
When Disney releases more information about when Annual Passholders will be receiving refunds, we’ll continue to keep you updated with more details!
Are you an Annual Passholder who has been back to Disney World? Let us know in the comments below!
Annual Passholder News
- PHOTOS: There’s a New Passholder Holiday Sipper That’s Flurried into Disney World!
- PHOTOS! Here’s a Look at the Exclusive Haunted Mansion Minnie Collection Shopping Event in Disney World!
- Happy HAUL-idays! Passholders Can Snag an Exclusive Line of Holiday Merchandise in Disney World!
- Annual Passholders Can Get a Discount at Two Disney Springs Restaurants on Mickey’s Birthday!
- NEWS: Tokyo Disneyland Will Be Suspending Annual Passes Indefinitely in the Parks
- Universal Orlando Advises Passholders to Schedule Weekday Visits Ahead of Halloween in the Parks!
- PHOTOS: Annual Passholders Can Get Some Great NEW Magnets in Disney World!
- The Universal Orlando Annual Passholder Pin for November Is Rainy Day Magic
- NEWS: Disney Extends Annual Passholder Online Merchandise Discount!
- PHOTOS: Disney World’s Annual Passholder Pop-Up Shop Offers Big Discounts and New Arrivals!