Today’s a great day because Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort has officially opened to ALL guests!
Originally, the villas in the resort were only open to Disney Vacation Club Members. However, any visitor could stop by the hotel to visit spots like ‘Ohana and Kona Island before heading to the Magic Kingdom or the other nearby resorts. Today, though, all guests are able to stay in the newly refurbished rooms at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort!
Even with Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort reopening, not every part of the resort is currently available and we stumbled upon the first sign of remaining construction when we arrived at the resort to check-in.
At this time, the front entrance to the Grand Ceremonial House and monorail station are still closed as Disney continues construction, but there’s plenty of signage to help direct you to the side entrance to the lobby.
But, the walk is definitely filled with some construction!
But, there is still a lot that has reopened in the resort!
Plus, Pineapple Lanai is even serving a special Dole Whip creation for the big opening day!
Now you can order up Disney’s Moana Tamatoa-Inspired Cone which is DOLE Whip Raspberry swirled with DOLE Whip Orange in a White Chocolate-dipped Waffle Cone coated with Shiny Gold Sugar for $5.99.
NEW Moana-Themed Guest Rooms
And, the biggest update to the resort can be found in the guest rooms, which are now all Moana-themed! So, you can find brand new island-inspired details in the furniture…
…new wall decor…
…and even the bathroom got a bit of a makeover!
Plus, every room comes with a small coffee bar, mini-fridge, and closets.
We are SO excited to be back at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort to see some of the new and returning features! And, you can stay tuned with All Ears for the latest Disney news coming soon!
Will you be staying at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort soon? Let us know in the comments below!
- Only Select Fans Will Be Able to Grab Disney’s NEW Black Panther Souvenir!
- VIDEO: You’ve NEVER Seen Disney World’s Happily Ever After Like This
- Your Favorite Jungle Cruise Joke is Getting a New TREAT in Disney World!
- NEWS: Beauty and the Beast Stage Show Gets a Reopening Date in Disney World
- BREAKING: Two Fan-Favorite Shows Are Returning to Disney World SOON!
- Express Authority Votes to Delay Decision on Brightline Train Route to Disney World
- Jeff Bezos Awards $100 Million to Jaleo Owner and Chef José Andrés
- Reservations Now OPEN for Carthay Circle Restaurant in Disney California Adventure
- VIDEO: Watch the Trailer for Chip ‘n’ Dale’s NEW Disney+ Series!
- NEWS: Reservations Now Open for Character Dining in Disneyland!