What are you most looking forward to for Disney World’s 50th anniversary celebrations?
There is a lot to get excited for! Magic Kingdom will have a brand new fireworks show, Harmonious will debut in EPCOT, a new daytime show is coming to Disney’s Animal Kingdom, and more booths at the EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival will open! If you’re planning to visit Disney World during the 50th anniversary celebrations one thing you’ll want to book far in advance is a hotel room. If you’re still looking for a hotel near Disney in October for the celebrations, we’ve got some good news for you.
The Walt Disney World Swan Reserve is opening in September, and reservations for September dates officially opened early this year. But, now you can start booking your rooms at the Swan Reserve for October dates and beyond!
We took a look at the website for the Swan Reserve’s website earlier today and were able to search and find rooms available there for October 1st and beyond.
There are a variety of rooms currently available, including ones with an EPCOT view…
…and others with a view of Hollywood Studios.
Note that the Swan Reserve site does state that a daily resort fee of $35 plus tax will be added to the room rate. Be sure to look at the website for more details when booking your room.
The Swan Reserve will have incredible views from its rooftop lounge, a new wedding venue, and it’s close to both EPCOT and Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Guests can also take complimentary boat transportation to and from those parks! It’s located right by the existing Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resorts.
We’ll keep you in the loop on the latest Disney reservation news, so stay tuned for more!
Are you excited for the opening of the Swan Reserve Hotel in Disney World? Let us know in the comments!
Stories About Disney World
- The Best Way to Spend $20 in Disney World
- 3 MAJOR Disney World Ride Disasters (And How to Solve Them)
- AllEars TV: Disney World Gets CREEPY and WEIRD After Midnight
- 6 MAJOR Construction Changes from Disney World
- Disney World’s New Crocs Are ALL About Mickey Mouse!
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios Is Having a Bad Day
- Two RARE ‘Toy Story’ Characters Now Have Ears in Disney World
- ALERT! The ‘Frozen’ Sing-Along Has Reopened in Disney World
- NEWS: Monorail CLOSED in Disney World, May Not Reopen Today
- AllEars TV: NO SLEEP Until I Do EVERY SINGLE RIDE in Disney World!