If you’re a fan of the Disney Cruise Line, there is a lot to be excited about!
Not only are fall 2022 cruise available to book now, but Disney recently announced LOTS details for the new Disney Wish. Although the Disney Wish is not set to make its maiden voyage until summer 2022, Disney just dropped more details on the Marvel dining experience coming to the ship!
Worlds of Marvel is one of the many restaurants announced for the Disney Wish, and is set to feature an original storyline starring some of your favorite Marvel characters! Last night, Disney gave us a teaser of Avengers Quantum Encounter and said that more news would be announced today — and the day is here!
Described as a “Cinematic Dining Adventure,” Disney promises that Quantum Encounter will be the “most ambitious dining experience ever.” That’s a pretty huge promise for two superheroes that can shrink down to the size of ants!
During this dining experience, Ant-Man and The Wasp are hosting a special presentation on Super Hero technology, where guests can check out holographic models of iconic Marvel models of Captain America’s shield, Iron Man’s arc reactor, and Ant-Man’s Pym Particles.
Each table will have its own “Quantum Core,” the latest piece of Pym technology that can grow and shrink remotely. Things go awry during the dining experience when an “unexpected villain” arrives in search of this new Pym tech! You can check out a short sneak peek of Avengers Quantum Encounter below:
What are you most excited for on the Disney Wish? Tell us in the comments!
More Disney News!
- New Passholder Section Arrives on Disney World App
- Create Your Own Mickey Pumpkin With NEW Carving Templates From Disney!
- VIDEO: Learn Behind-the-Scenes Secrets About a Disney Park You May Have NEVER Been To
- PHOTOS: Medals Revealed For runDisney’s 2022 Princess Half Marathon Weekend
- The Biggest Mistakes in Disney History
- Enter to Win a FREE Trip to Disney World With Up to 50 Friends and Family!
- Disney Cruise Line Updates Select Requirements for Unvaccinated Children
- Where in the World #709
- Did You Know That Walt Disney Lived in a LITERAL Fairytale Home?
- RECIPE: Cap’n Jack’s Clam Dip from a Long-Lost Disney Restaurant!