During Star Wars Day, we saw SO much merchandise for the event.
But, you’re going to want to get your shopping carts ready because there’s MORE Star Wars items that you’re going to want to take home ASAP.
As you head over to Batuu to drink some Blue and Green Milk, you can fashion the Star Wars Hoth Blue Milk T-Shirt for $23.12 while you’re there! We’re sure it will make the cutest photo-op with a glass of the milk in either hand as you pose in front of the Millennium Falcon!
Fans of newer Star Wars content will adore the The Mandalorian Baby Yoda Stay Chill T-Shirt. It’s perfect for lounging about at home or going on a relaxing snack crawl around Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge for $23.12.
We’ll keep an eye out for even more Star Wars merchandise hitting the shelves in the parks and online soon! And, you can stay tuned with All Ears for the latest Disney news!
Have you been to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge? Let us know in the comments below!
- PHOTOS: A VERY Festive Pair of Minnie Ears Has Arrived in Disneyland
- It Could Be a LONG Time Before the Next Stitch Crashes Disney Series is Released
- Columbia’s New ‘Star Wars’ Boba Fett Items Are PRICEY…But For a Good Reason!
- Find Out How to Win DAILY Disney Prizes in December
- You Never Have to Wait in Long Lines at Magic Kingdom’s Most Crowded Store Again!
- 8 Ridiculously Expensive Souvenirs You Can Get In Disney World
- You Can Still Save BIG on Disney Merchandise — But Not For Long!
- All the BEST Disney Deals for Cyber Monday
- NEWS: Disney Stores Update Their Face Mask Policies
- PHOTOS: Sneak Peek at the 30th Anniversary Treats and Merchandise Coming to Disneyland Paris