The cruise line industry may finally start to welcome guests back aboard their ships in the coming months.
Ever since the CDC issued their Conditional Sailing Order, cruise companies have begun to prepare for the return of their industry, even with the limitations in place. Now, it looks like one cruise company is ready to welcome back travelers in less than a few months.
Royal Caribbean has announced that travelers can embark on cruises to The Bahamas and Mexico as early as this June. A lineup of seven-night excursions aboard Adventure of the Seas will be included in their initial cruise offerings. All itineraries will depart from the ship’s homeport of Nassau, The Bahamas.
Cruisers can begin to book their itineraries as early as March 24th for sailings beginning on June 12th. These itineraries will be available to adult guests who are fully vaccinated as well as guests under the age of 18 with negative test results prior to boarding. Michael Bayley, president and CEO, Royal Caribbean International, stated that “we believe starting with cruises for vaccinated adult guests and crew is the right choice. As we move forward, we expect this requirement and other measures will inevitably evolve over time.”
These returning sailings include Celebrity Cruises, which is a subsidiary of the Royal Caribbean Group. Keep an eye out on Royal Caribbean’s website if you are planning on booking an upcoming cruise itinerary! We will continue to update you on additional cruise lines, including Disney, as they prepare to welcome travelers back onboard this year.
Click here to read Disney CEO Bob Chapek’s remarks on when they hope to bring the Disney Cruise Line back on board.
Would you book a cruise vacation this year? Let us know in the comments!
More of the latest news!
- VIDEOS: Model Revealed for Tokyo DisneySea’s Upcoming ‘Fantasy Springs’ Port!
- NEWS: COVID-19 Booster Shots Will “Likely” Be Needed
- NEWS: You’ll Have To Plan Ahead If You Want To Visit The Walt Disney Family Museum!
- NEWS: Former ‘Bachelor’ Colton Underwood is Getting His Own Netflix Series
- NEWS: Disney’s ‘Frozen the Musical’ Will Return This Fall in the UK!
- See How You Can Win FREE Front-Row(!!) Tickets to Disney on Ice!
- VIDEO: Is There Anything Disney DOESN’T Do?!
- PHOTOS: Take a Look Inside Disney CEO Bob Chapek’s New $12.5 Million Estate!
- AllEars TV: How Disney is Manipulating You
- Disney’s Star Wars Rival Run Weekend Has BEGUN!