If you’re a Disney World Annual Passholder, you’ll want to head over to Disney’s Animal Kingdom soon!
Last month, Disney started offering some unique perks for APs including a few FREE items and some exclusive drinks and snacks. BUT all of these special treats will soon be ending!
On weekdays (Monday — Friday) from now until March 19th, Disney World Annual Passholders can get some awesome perks at Animal Kingdom. What are those perks you ask? Well, we’ll tell you!
First, at Chester & Hester’s Dinosaur Treasures in DinoLand U.S.A., if you purchase 3 game tickets, you’ll receive a complimentary prize! Disney shares that what you’ll receive is a retired, non-Disney plush consolation prize.
…Fossil Fuel for $12…
…the Pterodactyl Punch for $10.50, and the non-alcoholic Triceraberry Pop for $4.99.
But wait, there’s MORE! Annual Passholders can also get a FREE Donald Duck Annual Passholder Magnet while in the park.
The magnet is available on weekdays from park open until 4PM.
We found our magnet at the Boneyard, but it is only available while supplies last.
And, finally, if you’re in the mood for a snack, you can get an AP exclusive treat at Dino-Bite Snacks!
There, you’ll be able to purchase a special Donald Duck AP cookie.
Again, keep in mind that these offerings are ONLY available at Disney’s Animal Kingdom during the weekdays (Monday through Friday) until March 19th. If you want to take advantage of these special deals or get some of the exclusive treats, be sure to stop by Disney’s Animal Kingdom soon.
Want other Passholder exclusive items? Check out the AP face mask from EPCOT’s International Flower and Garden Festival. We’ll keep an eye out for more exclusive Annual Passholders perks and let you know what we find.
More Stories About Disney World
- NEW Details Released New Disney Enchantment Fireworks Show!
- Disney World Reveals Harmonious Runtime and MORE!
- Are Wait Times STILL Low in Disney World?
- Disney World to Live Stream Brand NEW 50th Anniversary Fireworks Shows EARLY
- Why You May Hear Fireworks EXTRA Late Tonight in Disney World
- Mickey Pumpkin Wreaths Are GONE in Magic Kingdom
- A Fan Favorite Part of Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin Was Missing Today
- Kate Hudson’s Fabletics is Now Open in Disney Springs!
- Select Guests Will Be Able to Ride Disney World’s Rise of the Resistance EARLY
- What You Need to Know About the Virtual Queue for Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure in EPCOT
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
Have you taken advantage of any of these special Annual Passholder offerings? Tell us in the comments.