Universal Studios Hollywood recently announced that they would be holding a special ticketed event!
The new event, Taste of Universal, begins on March 12th and some eats from an entirely new dining location will be offered! Now, Universal has shared a first look at the new restaurant, Minion Cafe!
Minion Cafe is located next to Super Silly Fun Land and will be serving up some hearty eats! And of course, it’ll feature none other than the trouble-making minions. Let’s look at the menu.
- Classic Grilled Cheese — A blend of sharp cheddar and Mexican cheeses between two pieces of sourdough bread, a side of marinara, and crinkle-cut fries
- Meatball Parmesan Grilled Cheese — The classic grilled cheese with the addition of meatballs! Also includes a side of marinara and crinkle-cut fries
- Pulled Pork Grilled Cheese — Savory pulled pork and caramelized onions with a banana BBQ sauce for dipping
- Gru’s Rotisserie Chicken — Half BBQ rotisserie chicken with a side of crinkle-cut fries and corn on the cob
- El Macho Nachos with Chicken — Spicy chicken tinga in a tortilla bowl topped with white queso, guacamole, jalapeños, pico de gallo, sour cream, and cilantro
- Despica-Bowl Ramen — Noodle bowl with roasted pork, pork broth, marinated egg, black garlic oil, green onions, and sesame seeds
- Chicken Caesar Salad — Romaine lettuce, parmesan cheese, and chicken breast marinated in garlic rosemary
Plus, a bunch of desserts are coming to Minion Cafe! Along with some sugar cookies, there’s a whole selection of themed treats on the menu.
- Unicorn Cupcake — White cake with buttercream rainbow frosting
- Felonious Float — Raspberry slush beverage mixed with banana frozen yogurt, with whipped cream and banana candy on top
- Chocolate Banana Pudding — Includes hazelnut spread, cocoa butter, and vanilla wafer cookies
Some of these dishes will be available during A Taste of Universal! Check back with us for more Universal news!
Are you excited to check out the new Minion Cafe? Let us know in the comments!