It sounds like a dream to be relaxing on a beach in Hawai’i right now.
And, Disney’s Aulani Resort is a gorgeous place to visit with its expansive pools, beaches, and inclusive perks! Before you plan your trip to the resort, though, you’re going to want to know about an extra perk you can snag at the airport!
Guests traveling to or from Disney’s Aulani Resort have access to a special lounge at the Daniel K. Inouye International Airport! If you head to the first floor of Main Terminal 2 near the domestic and international travel gates, you can find the exclusive Ko Olina Club Lounge.
Guests who visit the lounge will have access to comfy and safely distanced seating, secure WiFi, charging stations, and even soft drinks available for purchase.
In order to enter the lounge, guests will need to have a negative result on their State of Hawaii SafeTravels Pre-Test Verification (quarantine isn’t required), participate in a digital temperature check, and complete a Ko Olina Cares health questionnaire on their phones.
The Ko Olina Club Lounge is open daily from 11 AM to 9 PM for Disney’s Aulani Resort guests, as well as those from Marriott’s Ko Olina Beach Club, Four Seasons Resort O‘ahu, and the Beach Villas at Ko Olina. If you’re traveling to Aulani, this is a great perk to keep in mind before your next trip! And, we’ll keep you updated with more Disney tips and tricks here at AllEars!
Have you ever been to Disney’s Aulani Resort? Let us know in the comments below!
- How Disney Controls Shop Capacity May Be Changing Soon!
- The Best Quick Service Meals at Each Walt Disney World Park
- Prepare for a WAIT Because Disneyland Tickets Are On Sale Again!
- Airfare is Going Up, But There Are Still Ways to Find Cheap Flights to Disney World!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney’s Avengers Campus
- An EPCOT Store Will Temporarily Close Soon
- A Light Up Disney Backpack?! Now We’ve Seen Everything
- Cast Member Tuesdays Return to Splitsville in Disney Springs!
- NEWS: Disney Changes Dress Code to Allow for Tattoos and Gender-Inclusive Hair
- CUTE ALERT! A New Baby Has Joined Disney’s Animal Kingdom!