Disneyland Resort President, Ken Potrock, stated that the new program will be heavily influenced by guests and their needs. Disney will take into consideration prices, preferred times to visit, and visitation frequency. A survey was sent to previous passholders regarding possible membership options and hints at what Disney is considering to replace Annual Passes with.
Orange County Register reported survey questions and possible Passport options Disney may be considering. Individuals were to decide their preference on factors like merchandise, parking, reservations, and blockout days. Orange County Register sourced to DAPS Magic, sharing the eight Passport options being surveyed, all with different combinations of benefits and varying prices.
Notably amongst the surveyed questions, it looks like Park Pass Reservations are being considered. This is a system that has been implemented in Disney World and may make its way to Disneyland.
The reservations are considered for planning ahead between 60-90 days in advance with up to 2, 4, or 6 reservations at a time at varying prices. “Anytime reservations” are a new concept that could allow guests to pop into the parks without a reservation. This would possibly be available for Passports with the option of fewer advanced reservations instead.
Additionally, some of the membership options would allow Passport holders to visit during 1 or 2 of the blockout days. Some of the blockout dates listed June, July, and some (or all) weekends.
A dedicated Passport Member entrance is also in the mix of options being surveyed. For instance, the $1399 Passport might include a separate entrance for Passholders while the $1200 option would not.
Among these options, parking, merchandise, food, and special event ticket discounts were weighed at different percentages. MaxPass and PhotoPass were also part of the considerations.
The information and options listed in the surveys are not official offerings for future Passports. The questionnaires will help Disney decide how to navigate options for guests when the passes are released again.
We’ll continue to update you on Disneyland developments!
What do you think of the survey questions? Let us know in the comments below!
Disneyland and California News
- NEWS: Bill to Reopen Disneyland Sooner Gains Support of L.A. Supervisors
- Disneyland Resort’s Ticketed Event Will SOUND A Little Different!
- NEWS: Lamplight Lounge Will Reopen Soon at Disney California Adventure!
- NEWS: You Can Meet THESE Characters at Disneyland’s Upcoming Event!
- NEWS: All the DETAILS Announced for Ticketed Disneyland Resort Event
- Legacy Passholders Going to Disney California Event Will Have Access to Special Opportunity
- NEWS: Disneyland’s Grand Californian Gets a NEW Opening Date
- NEWS: Discounts Have Been Extended for Disneyland Annual Passholders
- Would You Model Your Home After a Disney Ride?
- NEWS: Winter Storms Cause Disneyland’s Vaccination Site to Temporarily Close
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!