We’ve been getting a look at all sorts of runDisney gear lately!
Many of the events were canceled and others were converted into virtual marathons this year. Runners may not be able to take a jog in the theme parks, but they can suit up with all the new gear. We recently spotted a new runDisney Spirit Jersey and tumbler and now even more sweet merch has arrived at EPCOT today!
We spotted the new Spirit Jersey along with all the other merchandise at the Port of Entry gift shop. The Spirit Jersey was in stock and a new light blue shirt arrived too!
The long-sleeve runDisney pullover is great for an early morning jog! The soft, light material makes it breathable and comfy. The long-sleeve costs $59.99.
For cooler weather, bundle up in the “Every Mile is Magic” sweatshirt for $59.99 or the zip-up jacket for $44.99.
Find the runDisney ankle socks for $16.99…
…and pull the active look together with the leggings for $39.99.
Is it too early to start planning for Christmas? Never! Check out this runDisney ornament for proof! The ornament is $26.99.
Spring will be here before you know it and this gear is perfect for a run in the sun! We’ll keep our eyes peeled for more Disney World merchandise!
What do you think of the new collection? Let us know in the comments!
- ALL the Restaurants and Stores That Will Be Open for Event at Disney California Adventure!
- This Week’s WandaVision Merchandise Has a NEW Star Character!
- Disney’s Next Posable Plush Collection Features THE MUPPETS!
- Save BIG on Your Next Disney Purchase With This Promo Code!
- Take Orange Bird With You WHEREVER You Go in Disney World!
- Yeah, We’re Gonna Need ALL of the New Disney Home Collection Please
- PHOTOS: There Has Been a HUGE ‘Raya and the Last Dragon’ Merchandise Drop in Disney World!
- PHOTOS: You’ve Got to See This MASSIVE New Disney Mug!
- Minnie Ears Giving Off Major Spring Vibes Are Now Online!
- You Can Now Order Disney’s Classy NEW Ears Online!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!