Valentine’s Day is around the corner, and we can almost taste the chocolate-covered strawberries already!
The holiday might be bringing us extra goodies and themed merchandise, but there’s also a specialty package you can enjoy with your sweetheart this year!
New Year’s Eve brought us a special celebration package, and now Valentine’s Day is looking especially romantic with the Valentine’s Day Celebration Wine Package for 2021!
It includes the same wine as the New Year’s package, François Montand Blanc de Blancs Brut Sparkling Wine, paired with Chocolate Ganache! The wine has “aromas of white flowers and citrus fruit,” along with a “creamy and smooth palate with flavors of freshly baked bread, golden delicious apples, and meyer lemons.”
But, it’s important to note that there are a few variations to this offer depending on its location. The wine from Disney’s Art of Animation Resort and Disney’s Pop Century Resort is different compared to the other hotel offerings. They serve a Ruffino Prosecco D.O.C. Sparkling Wine — a “fragrant bouquet bursting with aromas of apples, pears, and citrus” that is “crisp, clean and delicate with fine bubbles on the palate, and intense flavors of apples and peaches.”
The package will be available during Valentine’s Day Weekend only, so you’re going to want to stop by at some point during the holiday festivities! The resorts that will be offering the Valentine’s Day Celebration Wine Package include:
- Three Bridges Bar and Grill at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Gasparilla Island Grill at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort
- Sanaa To Go at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Roaring Fork at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- The Market at Ale & Compass at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Capt. Cook’s at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Contempo Café and The Wave at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Beach Club Marketplace at Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- BoardWalk Bakery and The Pizza Window at Disney’s BoardWalk
- Primo Piatto at Disney’s Riviera Resort
- P & J’s Southern Takeout at The Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
- Centertown Market at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Olivia’s Cafe To Go at Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Landscape of Flavors at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Everything POP Food Court at Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- The Artist’s Palatte at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort
Each of these locations are available on Mobile Order, so you may be able to pick up the special celebration package easily with your phone! As more treats are released for Valentine’s Day, we’ll be sure to give you a look!
Will you be in Disney World for Valentine’s Day? Let us know in the comments below!
- Two Holiday Brunch Options Are Coming to Disney World!
- Our Best Tip for Snagging a Last Minute Disney Reservation
- NEWS: Menus Released for EPCOT’s Flower and Garden Festival!
- NEWS: Opening DELAYED for Portillo’s Near Disney World
- ALL the Restaurants and Stores That Will Be Open for Event at Disney California Adventure!
- NEWS: Lamplight Lounge Will Reopen Soon at Disney California Adventure!
- Did We Just Make the Best Dole Whip Hack in Disney World?
- Disney Menu Updates: TWO Restaurants Reopen and St. Patrick’s Treats!
- NEWS: Character Breakfast Is Coming BACK to Hollywood Studios!
- We Found Our New Favorite Dole Whip Swirl in Disney World