The recent uptick in COVID-19 cases in Japan convinced Tokyo Disneyland Resort to temporarily cut back on operations.
Ticket sales and fireworks were suspended while over 25 restaurants were temporarily closed in response to the increase in illnesses. Ticket sales will be reinstated tomorrow, January 14th with a few restrictions.
Sales of 1-Day Passports will resume on January 14th, 2021 at 2PM. Tokyo Disney will announce when Fixed Date and Time Passports will become available again. New ticket purchases will be subject to availability and theme park capacity.
The Ticket Sales Schedule states that admissions up to February 19th, 2021 will release tomorrow, January 14th. Admissions between February 20th through the 26th will release on January 20th.
Beyond one-day passes, admissions will be limited to guests who have purchased fixed-date tickets and those who won the park admission lottery. We’ll continue to inform you of important updates regarding Tokyo Disney and other Disney Parks.
- NEWS: Reduced Hours at Tokyo Disneyland Will Continue Through Late March
- Fireworks Will Return to Tokyo Disneyland AGAIN This March!
- NEWS: Tokyo Disneyland Further Reduces Park Hours Through Early March
- NEWS: Ticket Sales for Tokyo Disneyland Will Be Reinstated Tomorrow
- NEWS: Tokyo Disneyland Will Be Temporarily Closing Over 25 Restaurants Soon
- NEWS: Tokyo Disney Suspends Ticket Sales and Reduces More Park Hours
- NEWS: Tokyo Disneyland Temporarily Suspends Fireworks Show
- NEWS: Tokyo Disney Resort Will Be Reducing Its Hours Through End of January
- It’s Time to Haul Out the Holly! Here’s ALL the Holiday Merchandise Coming to the Disney Parks This Year!
- NEWS: Tokyo Disneyland Will Be Suspending Annual Passes Indefinitely in the Parks
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!