There is so much Marvel content coming soon to theaters and Disney+, and we can’t WAIT to watch it all.
However, there have been quite a few delays when it comes to release dates and filming due to the current global crisis.
According to Collider, Elizabeth Olsen (who plays Wanda Maximoff) confirmed to Jimmy Kimmel during an interview that Doctor Strange 2 has delayed its filming.
While the Doctor Strange sequel has been filming since November 2020, the most recent lockdown has put a halt in production. During a segment on Jimmy Kimmel Live, Olsen stated that “I’m in London. […] It’s the second lockdown I’ve experienced in three months,” which means that currently “It’s a matter of not being able to go to work.”
While the movie was originally scheduled to be released in May 2021, it was bumped to November 2021 and then March 25th, 2022. Production is currently going along with the UK’s lockdown procedures, which could delay the release date even further until later in 2022.
You can watch the full interview between Jimmy Kimmel and Elizabeth Olsen down below!
And, we’ll be sure to keep you updated on any more Marvel news or announcements coming soon!
What Marvel movie or show are you looking forward to the most? Let us know in the comments below!
- Concerts Are RETURNING to EPCOT Soon in an Unexpected Way
- VIDEO! Disney+ Releases Trailer for The Mighty Ducks: Game Changers!
- NEWS: The Upcoming ‘Spider-Man’ Sequel Reveals Its Official Title!
- NEWS: Disney Reveals Premiere Date for “Loki”
- We Spotted One of the Fab Five in a New Spot in Disney World Today
- The New Clip from Disney’s ‘Raya and the Last Dragon’ Speaks to Our Love of Food
- It’s BACK! Sangria University Has Returned to Disney World!
- Celebrate ‘Raya and the Last Dragon’ With Two NEW Experiences in Animal Kingdom
- Fireworks Will Return to Tokyo Disneyland AGAIN This March!
- PHOTOS: 40 Tons of Sand Have Transformed Into a Masterpiece in Disney World!