We recently shared the news that Disney Cruise Line had canceled all sailings through February 28th, 2021.
In addition to those sailing, we’re learning more about additional itineraries that must be canceled.
An update on Disney’s website states that “based on the conditional sail order provided by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Disney Cruise Line must cancel sailings longer than 7 nights.”
The CDC’s conditional sail order was put in place after the no sail order was lifted on October 31st, 2020. The conditional sail order puts a pause on longer sailings, forcing cruise line companies to temporarily cancel these itineraries.
Impacted sailings beyond February 28th, 2021 include the following:
- May 9th – May 22nd
- June 28th – July 7th
- July 22nd – July 31st
We will continue to keep a close watch on Disney Cruise Line news and will let you know all of the latest information as we learn more!
Click here to read about Disney Cruise Line’s fifth ship and its current delays due to the pandemic.
Did you have Disney Cruise Line travel plans that were canceled this year? Share your experience in the comments!
More Disney News!
- NEWS: Americans Aged 12 to 15 May Be Eligible for the COVID-19 Vaccine SOON
- Two Changes Will Be Coming to Tokyo Disneyland This Month
- ‘The Nightmare Before Christmas’ Will Return in Concert Again This Year!
- Where in the World #687
- 2021 Hurricane Season Predictions and What They Mean for Your Disney World Trip
- NEWS: Disney Cruise Line May Add Another Year-Round Port in Florida
- Disney Recipe: Make This Delicious Pepper Steak Dish at Home!
- We’re Celebrating Halloween Early With New Disney Recipes!
- VIDEO! More Details Revealed For Disney Cruise Line’s ‘Star Wars’ Lounge!
- PHOTOS: More Details Revealed About Disney’s FIRST Attraction at Sea
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!