If you’re a Taylor Swift fan (and particularly LOVE her Folklore album), this is definitely one you’ll NEED to see!
Earlier today, Disney+ and Taylor Swift both shared that a NEW film, “folklore: the long pond studio sessions,” will be premiering on Disney+ tonight (or technically tomorrow morning) at midnight PST.
The film is set to be an “intimate concert” of Taylor Swift’s record-breaking album, Folklore. You can check out a trailer for the film below!
More Stories About Disney+
- 12 Hidden Details You Missed in ‘WandaVision’
- 55 Thoughts I Had Watching the Premiere Episodes of ‘WandaVision’
- VIDEO: Get a Behind the Scenes Look at ‘WandaVision’ on Disney+!
- Ben Schwartz on His Favorite Disney Ride, Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, and Upcoming Film ‘Flora & Ulysses’
- Marvel’s ’WandaVision’ Cast Will Host a Virtual Launch Party TOMORROW
- Stars Elizabeth Olsen and Paul Bettany Discuss Disney+’s Upcoming ‘WandaVision’
- Disney Shares More Details From ‘WandaVision’ Ahead of Its Premiere!
- News! Disney Reveals the Name of the Precious Baby Rhino from Animal Kingdom!
- Disney+ ’Willow’ Director, Jon M. Chu, Steps Down Due to Scheduling Conflicts
- Analysts Upgrade Disney’s Stock Following the Company’s Focus on Direct-to-Consumer Services
Are you excited for this new documentary? Tell us your favorite Taylor Swift song in the comments below!