It’s a busy day at Downtown Disney in Disneyland Resort!
New merchandise is lining the shelves and people are arriving in droves to see the new holiday decorations! On top of the festivities, Disneyland is hosting another shopping event that’s all to do with Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge!
The shopping event proved to be very popular! Everyone really wanted a chance to snag some exclusive merch.
You can find a ton of Galaxy’s Edge merch at the Star Wars Trading Post pop-up store. The items we saw today are exclusive to the shopping event. we found the CB-23 Droid Factory Action Figure for $12.99 and the New Boba Fett Artisan Plush for $22.99!
We also found a ton of Adult X-Wing Helmets for $69.99…
…and exclusive Galaxy’s Edge t-shirts for $36.99.
More artisan plushes and toys arrived from the Creature Stall in Galaxy’s Edge! All plushes are $22.99.
The talking Porg Shoulder Plush really won our hearts so we picked him up and took him home!
The shopping event lasts until tomorrow and reservations are still available online. Head to Disneyland’s website to sign up! Happy shopping!
- Give the Gift of Memories With These Disney Photopass Products!
- NEWS! The Pearl Factory in Disney Springs Has Reopened!
- HURRY! The Original Baby Yoda Plush Is on Sale for Black Friday!
- Walt Disney is the Inspiration for the Latest D23 Mickey Plush!
- Take a Trip to Wonderland with the Newest Disney x Danielle Nicole Backpack!
- PHOTOS! WILD New Stitch Windbreaker Has Arrived at Disney World!
- Show Your Love for Disney Cats and Dogs with TWO New Dooney & Bourke Bags!
- These New ‘Aristocats’ Bags are the Purr-fect Place to Store Your Park Essentials in Disney World!
- We Just Found the Biggest and Squishiest Baby Yoda Plush EVER
- Bake Up a Storm Using This New Kitchenware in Disney World!
Are you a fan of Galaxy’s Edge? Let us know in the comments!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!