It’s a busy day at Downtown Disney in Disneyland Resort!
New merchandise is lining the shelves and people are arriving in droves to see the new holiday decorations! On top of the festivities, Disneyland is hosting another shopping event that’s all to do with Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge!
The shopping event proved to be very popular! Everyone really wanted a chance to snag some exclusive merch.
You can find a ton of Galaxy’s Edge merch at the Star Wars Trading Post pop-up store. The items we saw today are exclusive to the shopping event. we found the CB-23 Droid Factory Action Figure for $12.99 and the New Boba Fett Artisan Plush for $22.99!
We also found a ton of Adult X-Wing Helmets for $69.99…
…and exclusive Galaxy’s Edge t-shirts for $36.99.
More artisan plushes and toys arrived from the Creature Stall in Galaxy’s Edge! All plushes are $22.99.
The talking Porg Shoulder Plush really won our hearts so we picked him up and took him home!
The shopping event lasts until tomorrow and reservations are still available online. Head to Disneyland’s website to sign up! Happy shopping!
- Mickey and Friends Are the Faces of Levi’s New Collection in Disney World and Online!
- Move Over, Mickey! Harveys x Disney Will Launch a New Collection Featuring Minnie Mouse!
- Winnie the Pooh and Pals Are the Stars of Tons of New Disney Merch Online!
- NEWS: Star Wars Trading Post is Getting a New Location in Disneyland’s Downtown Disney!
- New Dresses Online Add Disney Dogs and Cats to Your Everyday Look!
- Limited-Edition Annual Passholder Merchandise is Coming Soon to Disney World!
- Customizable Stitch Crashes Disney Merchandise is Now Available Online!
- PHOTOS: We’re Bubbling With Excitement for This Adorable Teacup Set in Disney World!
- NEWS! Disney NuiMOs Plush Collection and Accessories will Release Next Week!
- Splash Around with Disney’s New Little Mermaid Water Play Set!
Are you a fan of Galaxy’s Edge? Let us know in the comments!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!