It’s a busy day at Downtown Disney in Disneyland Resort!
New merchandise is lining the shelves and people are arriving in droves to see the new holiday decorations! On top of the festivities, Disneyland is hosting another shopping event that’s all to do with Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge!
The shopping event proved to be very popular! Everyone really wanted a chance to snag some exclusive merch.
You can find a ton of Galaxy’s Edge merch at the Star Wars Trading Post pop-up store. The items we saw today are exclusive to the shopping event. we found the CB-23 Droid Factory Action Figure for $12.99 and the New Boba Fett Artisan Plush for $22.99!
We also found a ton of Adult X-Wing Helmets for $69.99…
…and exclusive Galaxy’s Edge t-shirts for $36.99.
More artisan plushes and toys arrived from the Creature Stall in Galaxy’s Edge! All plushes are $22.99.
The talking Porg Shoulder Plush really won our hearts so we picked him up and took him home!
The shopping event lasts until tomorrow and reservations are still available online. Head to Disneyland’s website to sign up! Happy shopping!
- Hasbro Loses Rights to Produce Disney Princess Dolls
- The Big Disney Issue Exposed by the Figment Popcorn Bucket
- If You’ve Ever Wanted to Talk to a Banshee…Disney Has You Covered
- Match Your Special Someone With These Disney T-Shirts!
- A Mr. Potato Head Ring?! Yeah, You’ve Got to Check Out These NEW BaubleBar x Disney Items!
- Would You Pay $200 For Disney World’s Latest 50th Anniversary Merchandise?
- You Can Save BIG on Select Disney Baby Merchandise Right Now!
- PHOTOS: You Won’t Believe How FAST Disney World’s New Retro Collection is Selling Out
- Disney World’s New Spirit Jersey Makes YOU the Park Map
- PHOTOS: Disney World May Have Just Released the BEST Crocs Yet
Are you a fan of Galaxy’s Edge? Let us know in the comments!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!