We’ve already started doing our Christmas shopping in Disney World, especially since holiday items have started to take over the stores.
We’re looking forward to the moments we can enjoy a gingerbread cookie or a hot cider while we’re walking around in the falling snoap! But, we’re even more excited for that drop in temperature as fall starts to change into Winter!
Sweater weather is already here, and we’ve pulled out our stack of fuzzy socks to match our oversized sweatshirts. And, the new Fluffy Spirit Jersey in Disney World could easily become our new go-to cozy top this holiday season!
The top of the spirit jersey has a more lightweight material, while the bottom is made of a soft wool. That means you can wear the spirit jersey on its own for $79.99 during the cool weather or layer it with a coat as the temperature drops!
We found the Fluffy Spirit Jersey at the World of Disney in Disney Springs, but you can find a whole bunch of holiday spirit jerseys around the parks and resorts too! While we start getting in the full holiday swing soon, we’ll give you a look at all the other merchandise you can find in Disney World too!
Have you already started wearing your favorite Disney sweaters? Let us know in the comments below!
- Tie-Dye Disney Crocs? Yeah, They Exist!
- PHOTOS: New Rey Lightsaber Hilt Has Arrived in Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Disney World’s NEW Plush Collection Weighs 2.5 Pounds — Here’s Why!
- Your New Favorite Disney Crocs Are Now Available Online!
- Travel to a Galaxy Far, Far Away With NEW ‘Star Wars’ Tees!
- Classic, New, and SCENTED Plushes Are Part of Disney’s Limited Time Deal!
- Gear Up for July 4th With Disney’s NEW Collection!
- You Can Wear a Cruella de Vil Original With Disney’s Upcoming Fashion Collection!
- Revamp Your Summer Wardrobe With This Deal on Disney T-shirts!
- First Look at NEW Action Figures Inspired by Disney and Pixar’s Newest Movie!