We’ve already started doing our Christmas shopping in Disney World, especially since holiday items have started to take over the stores.
We’re looking forward to the moments we can enjoy a gingerbread cookie or a hot cider while we’re walking around in the falling snoap! But, we’re even more excited for that drop in temperature as fall starts to change into Winter!
Sweater weather is already here, and we’ve pulled out our stack of fuzzy socks to match our oversized sweatshirts. And, the new Fluffy Spirit Jersey in Disney World could easily become our new go-to cozy top this holiday season!
The top of the spirit jersey has a more lightweight material, while the bottom is made of a soft wool. That means you can wear the spirit jersey on its own for $79.99 during the cool weather or layer it with a coat as the temperature drops!
We found the Fluffy Spirit Jersey at the World of Disney in Disney Springs, but you can find a whole bunch of holiday spirit jerseys around the parks and resorts too! While we start getting in the full holiday swing soon, we’ll give you a look at all the other merchandise you can find in Disney World too!
Have you already started wearing your favorite Disney sweaters? Let us know in the comments below!
- We Just Found the CUTEST Backpack Inspired by Disney’s ‘Cinderella’!
- Three New ‘Star Wars’ Lightsabers from Galaxy’s Edge Have Arrived Online!
- NEW Champagne Minnie Ears Are Coming to Disney World SOON!
- Disney’s Jungle Cruise Main Attraction Collection is Available Online (But You’re Going to Want to Move FAST!)
- Make Your Christmas Magical with a Special Deal on These Mickey Mouse Items!
- Give the Gift of Memories With These Disney Photopass Products!
- NEWS! The Pearl Factory in Disney Springs Has Reopened!
- HURRY! The Original Baby Yoda Plush Is on Sale for Black Friday!
- Walt Disney is the Inspiration for the Latest D23 Mickey Plush!
- Take a Trip to Wonderland with the Newest Disney x Danielle Nicole Backpack!