Among all of the places you can find unique merchandise in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, Dok Ondar’s Den of Antiquities is among our top choices for one-of-a-kind intergalactic swag.
One of the most popular items guests can’t get enough of from Dok Ondar’s are the legacy lightsabers! These replica lightsabers are inspired by the weapons used by some of Star Wars‘ most well-known characters.
While you can build your own lightsaber from scratch at Savi’s Workshop, you can also collect lightsabers as well as kyber crystals at Dok Ondar’s. And while certain items can sell out, we discovered this week that Ahsoka Tano’s white lightsabers have been restocked! For $200, you get both of the lightsaber hilts.
If you want the blades, however, that will cost an addition fee.
Keep in mind that these are the only lightsabers that comes with white kyber crystals, so if you’re on a mission to collect all of the crystals, you’ll need to stop by Dok Ondar’s to pick up these lightsabers while they’re in stock!
Can’t make it to Galaxy’s Edge? Click here to see where else in Disney World you can stock up on souvenirs from Batuu!
Do you collect legacy lightsabers from Galaxy’s Edge? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World News
- NEWS! The Pearl Factory in Disney Springs Has Reopened!
- PHOTOS: Construction Continues at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Confirmed! Disney World’s Kali River Rapids Will Close for Refurb Early Next Year!
- My Disney Experience Now Includes Cinderella Castle’s New Pink Design!
- Celebrate Freeform’s 25 Days of Christmas with a New Photo Op in Disney Springs!
- Is EPCOT’s Festival Center Still a Thing? Here’s a Breakdown of What We Know!
- Kick Off the Holiday Shopping Season With SALES at Disney Springs!
- An Annual Passholder-Exclusive Collection of Holiday Merchandise is Coming to Magic Kingdom!
- We’ve Got an UPDATE on Disney Park Pass Availability Through the End of the Year
- PHOTOS: Decorations Have Started to Go Up for EPCOT’s Festival of the Holidays!