If you’re not sure what D23 is, it’s an exclusive fan club that gives everyone the opportunity to attend special events, win prizes (don’t forget to enter the Halloween Mousequerade contest), and even score some freebies along the way.
And, we think it’s time to seize the moment and become a D23 Member since you can get an exclusive set of pins for FREE now when you do!
Guests who purchase a D23 Gold or Gold Family Membership now through October 31st using a Disney Visa Card will be able to snag the Fantastic Worlds Pin Set for free!
The 4-pin set is based on some of fans’ “favorite Disney destinations” including Zootopia, Cherry Tree Lane from Mary Poppins, Monstropolis from Monsters, Inc., and Kuzcotopia from The Emperor’s New Groove. The pins sell for $39.99 online, but that new membership with a Disney Visa Card scores you quite the deal instead!
All guests have to do is type in the Promo Code D23VISAPINS whenever they purchase their subscription to receive the set! And, members even get an entire welcome box full of goodies as well as magazines every month with exclusive details about movies, events, and more. We’ll keep an eye out for more D23 offers, as well as special experiences you can have in the parks!
Have you been a D23 Member before, or are you one now? Let us know in the comments below!
- D23 Gold Members Can Access the Exclusive Mickey and Minnie Valentine’s Set Next Week!
- Disney’s Limited Edition ‘Lady and the Tramp’ Plush Will Be Available Tomorrow!
- D23 Members Can Look Forward to Another Collection of Limited-Edition Monthly Plushes in 2021!
- D23 Members Can Get a Great Discount on Printing With FedEx This Holiday Season!
- NEWS: Disney Will Be Adding a D23 “Gold Membership Duo Plan” Next Year
- Win Holiday Gifts This December During D23’s Season of Magic Sweepstakes!
- Walt Disney is the Inspiration for the Latest D23 Mickey Plush!
- D23 Members Can Use the Force and Grab These Lightsabers Hilts Early Online!
- NEWS: Spaceship Earth Will Be Receiving New Programmable Lighting in EPCOT
- PHOTOS: There’s a RAT-ical New Fountain Coming to EPCOT’s World Showcase!