Now, new developments have been reported out of Orange County in California, where Disneyland is located.
According to NBC Los Angeles, Orange County has officially been taken off of the COVID-19 monitoring list.
The state uses six metrics for flagging whether a county should be on their monitoring list, including “the case rate, the percentage of positive tests, the average number of tests a county is able to perform daily, changes in the number of hospitalized patients and the percentage of ventilators and intensive care beds available.”
Currently, Orange County’s data is trending downward, with the percentage of cases at 5.4%, below the state’s “desired threshold of 8%”.
While Disney has not yet released any new information for a new reopening date, we will continue to keep you updated on any new developments.
- PHOTOS: First Look at the UPDATED Haunted Mansion in Disneyland!
- ALL The Details on HOW to Make a Disneyland Park Pass Reservation!
- Prepare for a Long WAIT for Your Disneyland Park Reservation
- Disneyland Park Pass Reservations Now Available for Select Guests!
- Cast Members Can Attend the Soft Reopening of Disneyland Resort!
- Another Downtown Disney Spot Gets a Reopening Date!
- Surprise! A Popular Disney California Adventure Restaurant Reopened Early!
- What Characters Can You Meet When Disneyland Reopens?
- Worried About Disneyland Booking Up Right Away? Read This.
- Disneyland Shares How the Rise of the Resistance Virtual Queue Will Work